Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 11-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Staje is on a distinguished road
Default Re: [Bar] Sykoi's Pub

Toroi ignores the newly found commotion behind him and continues running down the road.

Last edited by Staje; 11-12-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 12:45 AM
The Will of Death

Location: My parents'. Although I'm only 17, so you can't really blame me.
Hige Katsumori is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hige Katsumori

(( Now, for an appropriate response to the first bomb attack. ))

As soon as the man had removed this strange object, the crimson ronin was already bearing down upon him. His wakizashi lashed out from it's sheath in the man's left hand in a vicious diagonal slash, aiming to sever the man's hand before he would be able to light the fuse on the strange device.

" Ah ****. I can't believe you've done this. "
Old 11-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

((Thanks ))

As he sees the man running at him and his sword flashing, Baka quickly jumps backwards out of the reach of the charging man, lighting and throwing the flash bomb at his opponent as he hurtles backwards, tumbling back into a standing position and then continuing in the fashion described in my other post after detonation.

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:09 PM

unknown_lady_aerith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to unknown_lady_aerith Send a message via Yahoo to unknown_lady_aerith

"Eh? He took off again!" she stammered.

Kaito looks at the poison blade once more. "This blade looks so familiar? Where have I seen it before?" she thought to herself then looks up at Baka and his fight against the strange man. "Hey when your done I'll see you I am going to follow Toroi and see what is he up to. If you need help which I doubt but give me a call or something." Kaito gets up and runs after Toroi.

Come join us, the Yagyu Clan...!

Gomen! Been so busy with life lately, however, I hope you all excuse my absences!
Old 11-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Toroi feels the wind rise up beneath him as he runs quickly down the path to his long awaited end by him and the ones seeking to destroy him. undying to the ones who sought protection from him. Now have other means of protection. Toroi returns to a prior train of thought upon coming to the pub. Honor was lost at the sacrifice of his temper. To regain his honor and his freedom he seeks to return to the mountain pass where it all began. As he comes to the stone pillar in the middle of the mountain pass surrounded by fog and trees. He pulls the dull rusty dagger from his boot. Remembering what it was last used for as it begins to rain. He then climbs to the top of the pillar. Kneeling down he turns the dagger towards his chest. Then thrusting it into his stomach twisting the knife . Cutting out his own in-trial's spilling his blood, as the rain washes it away.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Bullet Proof Monk

ShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond reputeShininShado has a reputation beyond repute
Default To Read Dreams.

Many moons have passed since Shinin's last visit to Sykoi's pub, as each moon passed, so did life change. He sits and orders a tea, taking in the sights of the pub. With one eye upon his surroundings, he takes a tattered book from his pouch and begins to read. Shinin is wiser now, with less knowledge and more understanding. The gentle sound of rain falls outside, steam from his tea slowly rises, as his mind is diverted to Sanskrit texts.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:24 PM

Send a message via MSN to unknown_lady_aerith Send a message via Yahoo to unknown_lady_aerith

Kaito stops as it starts to rain and looks into the thick fog as she lost his scent. "I thought I saw him ran this way?" She looks around some more and decided to think of a way to find Toroi before anyone else does. Without hesitation, Kaito leap onto a nearby tree and takes a stand while looking around for Toroi. She called out Toroi's name a few times, but no answer came back. As Kaito jumped back down she starts to trail him into the thick fog.

Gomen! Been so busy with life lately, however, I hope you all excuse my absences!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Toroi hears his name called as the light fades from his eyes and the darkness begins to over whelm him. As every thing goes silent to the sound of his heart slowly stopping its beat.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:24 AM

Kaito stops and hears something in a nearby bush and decides to peer in. "Toroi is that you?" As she peers in she sees a small rabbit scampering away. Kaito decides to run after the rabbit thinking that it might lead her to Toroi. "I wonder if someone is still after him?" she thought then came to sudden stop, "Toroi..." She stared at him as she begins to knelt down she stops and looks behind her.

Last edited by unknown_lady_aerith; 11-26-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:44 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Pysgod is on a distinguished road

*comes stumbling through the door**sits down at a table and rubs his hands over his head**yawns and orders hot sake and Miso*