Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  
 

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 03-24-2010, 07:17 AM
Ashikaga Ashikaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
Ashikaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashikaga
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Ok Kage's roll:
Speed 17 + 1d6 odds
17 + 6
=23
--------------------
Against
--------------------
Archer's roll:
1d20 odds
2
=2

No arrows went anywhere near Kage and he got to safety behind the carts. You rolled a 1d3=1 for your weapon, giving you 1d6 damage, and rolled perfect 20 in 1d20 for finding arrows.
So now you have:
Poorly Crafted Yumi Bow
20 arrows

Put these in your inv. As a note, for now their is no inv. limit as we have the carts with us.

Kagekaze's attack roll (firing arrows) vs. ashigaru archer (low level)
Roll prec. 10 + odds (1d6)
6,+10
Total:16
Ashigaru:
Roll 1d20
=1
Kagekaze makes the hit.
Damage: 1d6 + 5 strength
2, + 5 strength
=7
Ashigaru has 3/10 health.

Kaze hits the bowman pretty squarely in a vital place, nearly killing him. One more hit should do it. Post it up Sav.

Shino/Kaito, I rolled for you just to save some time:
Kaito avoiding arrows
Speed 11 + odds(1d6)
11 + 1
=12
Against low level NPC 1d20:
= 14
Damage:
1d6
=6

Sorry man, you took a clean hit, lost 6 health. Adjust your sheet accordingly and let me know what you wanna do next.



Shino you got hit I'm afraid. Check the above post, then add to/edit your post accordingly. Sorry mate.

Other note, if anyone needs something badly, like Sav did with his bow, ask me and ill see if we have it in our baggage train.


Sav remember to put your bow and arrows in your inv. Once you post your attack you're down to 19 arrows. If you wanna fire again you can, but you gotta roll speed as well, see if you get hit.
__________________
Ninkyo-Dantai RPG
Ninkyo-Dantai Wiki
Inazuma ni,
koboruru ota ya,
take no tsuyu

Last edited by Ashikaga; 03-24-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Svage's Avatar
Svage Svage is offline
The Savage Wolf
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Idaho, usa
Posts: 1,426
Rep Power: 15
Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Ok, Now I am gonna go Poof into the woods and start killing the attackers with my own ambush from behind. lol
Stealth=Agility+(stealth)d6+(clothes)2+(odds)d6=17 +2d6
__________________

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.


Short stories by ME
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Ashikaga Ashikaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
Ashikaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashikaga
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Kagekaze stealth move
15 (agil) + 1d6 (odds) + 1d6 (scouting skill) + 2 (item bonus)
= 17 + 2d6
= 24
Against low level NPC = VOID

Kagekaze makes the run and is now hidden behind the enemy somewhere.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shino, you've been hit as I said, but you do manage to get behind the carts after. I'd presume you'd break the arrow shaft for now. Aside from that, what dyu wanna do? Also, what do you think the other axemen might do? Post it in here.
__________________
Ninkyo-Dantai RPG
Ninkyo-Dantai Wiki
Inazuma ni,
koboruru ota ya,
take no tsuyu
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Shinobikaito's Avatar
Shinobikaito Shinobikaito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a place so much less simple than Feudal Japan.
Posts: 658
Rep Power: 10
Shinobikaito is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Agh...

The other axe men aren't nearly as courageous as Kaito, and so they would stay behind the cart in safe cover. Kaito, on the other hand, wants to quickly break off a wall of your cart.

If it takes strength, I'll post strength.

Strength: 15 +odds (1d6)

If I do rip it off, I will ask the woodcutters to make sure nothing falls out, and shout "I am sorry, but I need this! I don't sneak, but let me up close, and maybe I can kill a few. I'll replace this when I get back, but I need it to shield me!"


Essentially, I am using the part of the cart as a shield. I would assume that could do something, if we are thinking realistically. XD It's your RPG, so it's up to you.
__________________
"I will challenge you again, and your fate will not be the same as this day." ~Tenma

"I have a reputation for speed." ~Hozoin In'ei
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Ashikaga Ashikaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
Ashikaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashikaga
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Sorry for not posting back til now, had a busy couple of days, constant school and work.

Ok, I'm gonna let you do that Shino, gonna roll environmental. We'll call it 100lbs weight for the cart-side. And I'm gonna say every one can manage 10lbs per 1 strength point. And then a base roll of at least 20. So:

Strength 15 + 1d6 odds:
Roll(1d6)+15:
6,+15
Total:21

Righty ho, you just about to prise it off of the cart, and you can easily manage that weight. Heck, you could throw 5 gallons of water on top!! So go ahead and post it, then let me know where you're going from there.

Also, Sav, you're behind the enemy now, what do you want to do? In the event of another rifle volley from our guys, you'll have to roll luck to see if you get hit. But right now they're reloading so you better get out quick!!

It's good to see everything's going well and we've got some action going, and I hope it continues. And as always, keep an eye out for anyone who wants to join =]. I've got a lot planned for us, taking us on many adventures and through manny provinces, mostly owned by the Oda!
__________________
Ninkyo-Dantai RPG
Ninkyo-Dantai Wiki
Inazuma ni,
koboruru ota ya,
take no tsuyu

Last edited by Ashikaga; 03-28-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Ashikaga Ashikaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
Ashikaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashikaga
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

I need your moves quickly. I want to keep this moving, and this combat is taking a long time, and neither of you have killed anyone one yet! There are going to be many more, and much larger battles in this RP, so its not gonna work taking this long. This applies to myself as well as you two XD.

For now, here's a roll for me. Sav, would you mind rolling it for me.

Arrows roll:

10(speed) + 1d6 (odds)

if I get hit, roll it damage as a low level NPC, all our foes are in this skirmish.

If I don't get hit, I want to rush forward to the closest enemy and do a basic attack. So:

10 (attack) + odds
(-1 stamina)

(Again roll against 1d20)

If I hit him, damage roll:
3d6 (Makoto) + odds
__________________
Ninkyo-Dantai RPG
Ninkyo-Dantai Wiki
Inazuma ni,
koboruru ota ya,
take no tsuyu
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Svage's Avatar
Svage Svage is offline
The Savage Wolf
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Idaho, usa
Posts: 1,426
Rep Power: 15
Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Roll(1d6)+10:
5,+10
Total:15 to doge

NPC:
Roll(1d20)+0:
3,+0
Total:3

no hit

Your attack:
Roll(1d6)+10:
3,+10
Total:13
Damage:
Roll(3d6)+0:
2,6,2,+0
Total:10

Vs:
Roll(1d20)+0:
16,+0
Total:16

You missed your attack


My stuff, I am sneaking in to attack from behind, gonna post rolls in a sec

ok, moves, Wanna sneak up behind them and get a surprise attack, or at least find out how many there are on my side.

Stealth: 17+2d6
If I find one alone: Melee attack, if not: ranged attack:
Melee: 12+odds; Damage: 5+3d6 (str+weapon)
Ranged: 10+odds; Damage 5+1d6 (str+weapon)
__________________

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.


Short stories by ME

Last edited by Svage; 03-29-2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Ashikaga Ashikaga is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
Ashikaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashikaga
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Ok thanks Sav.

And here's your rolls:

You find a single bowman on the flank of the enemy. He is alone and isolated. Like so many others in the enemy, he is only a teenager.

Stealth roll:
17 (agil.) + 1d6 (skill bonus) + 1d6 (odds)
= 24
Against 1d20
=VOID

Attack:
10 (att.) + 2 (item bonus) + 1d6 (odds)
=16
Against 1d20
=19

For some reason (you decide) you do not hit your opponent. As such I'm going to roll 1d6 to see if he raises the alarm. 1-3 he doesn't. 4-6 he does.

1d6
= 5

The teen raises the alarm. Looks like things will get difficult for you now.


Shino, post in the RP asap, then let me know where you're going from there.
__________________
Ninkyo-Dantai RPG
Ninkyo-Dantai Wiki
Inazuma ni,
koboruru ota ya,
take no tsuyu
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Svage's Avatar
Svage Svage is offline
The Savage Wolf
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Idaho, usa
Posts: 1,426
Rep Power: 15
Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

nah, Kage wouldn't have a problem kiling him. Probably Kage slipped just as he was about to land the killing blow, and missed. Or maybe he hit a tree branch on the down stroke. Yeah, that is what I am gonna say.
__________________

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.


Short stories by ME
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Shinobikaito's Avatar
Shinobikaito Shinobikaito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a place so much less simple than Feudal Japan.
Posts: 658
Rep Power: 10
Shinobikaito is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ikko-Ikki OOC

Posted!!

Sorry for the late reply on all this...

I'd like to use it as a shield while moving forward into the forest. And I wanna have my ax attached to my back, maybe in my pack or something.

Not sure what the rolls are if I am using the cart part as a shield. Maybe a bonus to my defending rolls?

That's up to you...
__________________
"I will challenge you again, and your fate will not be the same as this day." ~Tenma

"I have a reputation for speed." ~Hozoin In'ei
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:03 PM.




Sponsored Links

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Advertisement System V2.6 By   Branden
Copyright 2004 - 2008, Eyes Out Entertainment
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts