Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Community Projects > Web comic

Web comic The official EyesOutE.com web-comics. Discuss them, offer suggestions, or offer a guest comic.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:23 AM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shiro's: Ideas

Offer up your ideas for Shiro's web-comic here. These ideas can range from the whacky to the serious story. Its up to Shiro in the end, however I do have one rule:
Keep it mature. The ideas don't have to be serious, but eyesoute.com is for everyone and we can not control who views the comics - so keep the language and the sexual innuendo to a minimum.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shiro's: Ideas

OK i have some ideas for a comic or two

the first idea is about a young flying lion just learning to fly, but he is afraid of heights, so all the other flying lions pick on him, one day as he is walking along the ground watching the others fly about, a group of sky poachers come in there airship and catch all the flying lions, and fly off not noticing the young lion on the ground, so the young lion head off to find and rescues the other lions along the way he meets a very of characters,some helpful and some not so much

or

if the comic is more tatsumaki based, why not do a comedy mini series on some of job in the the game

1 week it could be a farmer planting his veg and notice there disappearing, were he find a mole and a comedy battle between the two happens,

next could be about a ninja, who is the worst ninja there ever was always tripping other stuff falling off roofs, chocking on his own smoke bombs ect.

the next week could be a sword maker you see him, hitting the metal, hammering and shaping out the metal and polishing it, and when its done its turns out to be a fork (also you could continue to uses this sketch and each time he make some thing different)

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 10-09-2008, 05:07 PM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage
Default Re: Shiro's: Ideas

A SPOOOON!!!!!!!
THen a metal chopstick, and a couple episodes later, he makes the otehr one, and can't fiond the first one, and has a whole adventure looking for it, but it was back home all teh time, in teh special case he made for it and sitting on his bedside table.

and then one where I learn how to spell!

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.

Short stories by ME

Last edited by Svage; 10-09-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost