Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > News > Announcements

Announcements An area for announcements, for Eyes Out Entertainment and Tatsumaki: Land at War.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome back!

I will try to be in IRC all day, information is here: http://www.eoeforums.com/announcement.php?f=15&a=2

Welcome back all of you old lurkers, stick around... Because over the next few weeks you're going to start to see some big changes, lots of new content, and maybe even some gameplay footage

Make sure you sign up on www.eyesoute.com, confirm your forum account (Click 'edit profile'), and visit daily, since we'll be updating as much as we can (Right now its twice a day).

On a sadder note, I'd like to mention that we're severely behind on our bills, so if you've been waiting to pre-order - now's the time to do it, as over the next few months you're going to start to see Tatsumaki take shape into something you'll want to play, and its only a matter of time before we close the ability to pre-order.

If you've already pre-ordered, and want to help anyways - click the 'Donate' link in the navbar.

One last thing before I end this thread... Those of you who stick around and stay active on the forums, will gain activity points on eyesoute.com. These points can be used to do numerous things*, and will be used to judge who gets free beta accounts when we launch our second stage of closed beta.

Beta status: Beta phase 0

*The activity functionality is there, however I have not yet added any items to purchase with these points. This will come in time, however I have spent the past month and a half working 12 hour days to get the new site up, so I need to take a bit of a break.

Last edited by Sykoi; 02-14-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Compiling Compiling

Zorbon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Welcome back!

jon is about to send the email....
lets see if the server crashes >.>

Views expressed by Zorbon are not necessarily reflections of EoE or its partners.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Sykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond reputeSykoi has a reputation beyond repute

Took forever but it didn't crashed, I'm surprised.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Compiling Compiling

just wait for the beta 1 or beta 2 email ^,^, when we have a few thousand emails

Views expressed by Zorbon are not necessarily reflections of EoE or its partners.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:43 PM

uzshka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to uzshka

Hmm... i wait with interest...
Old 02-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Administrator

So you're a bank? Lame jokes aside, lets just hope everyone who's viewing this thread decides to stay, as we really are releasing an absolute ton of new content... I've been waiting incredibly patiently, squirming the entire time, over the past few months... Just waiting for the right time to do this
Old 02-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Compiling Compiling

ya sykoi is making me release crap now Y,Y

I'm sooo hungry, i just got off work =(

Old 02-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Drunken Master

Xenetic is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, I will always be here... sounds good so far!

"When you act selfish like that, bad things are bound to happen you know?"
"Oh well, I'll have to deal with the bad things then."

Old 02-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Good to hear! And on that note, feel free to start making some new threads and resurrecting old ones.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Ninjitsu Master

ZanshiKaze is on a distinguished road

Erm, do we have to bugtest the new website ?