Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 08-09-2010, 12:39 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Yagyu Rpccg GM Room

NOTE on smithing components.
when a smith forges a weapon he can only use the component items that the player he is smithing for has. So if you dont have the forging hammer for example being released THIS CHAPTER, then you cannot get the bonus for it. he could if he smithed his own weapon but then be smithing his own weapon.

Also the quest award components are ONE USE PER MONTH This means if u use it during the chapter or a quest its only one use for the month, not in game months but Real Life month.

This makes the use of it more rare and if the smith is gonna use it on a weapon hes making its gonna make the weapons value much higher.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Uke is on a distinguished road

Uke Gyokku Gm'ed Missions

Solo Missions GM'ed Completed: 4

Yama Ninja Ambush Mission (Practice Mission)
Jubei Ninja Ambush Mission
Nazo Ninja Ambush Mission
Yama Yagyu Dojo Mission
Nazo Bandit Mission

Group Missions GM'ed Completed: 2

Yagyu Dojo Theme - Zekeen, Cecil, Yama
Revamped Yagyu Dojo Theme - Jubei, Undead , Zekeen
Old 08-21-2010, 05:13 PM

Campaign Reward Release.

Yes finally it is here, starting Chapter 5, when each player completes and defeats each of the seven themes plus the soon to be released Campaign boss. They will receive one of the following gifts.

Miyoshi Dragon Yoroi (samurai, noble only)
Yin Yang Robes ( Monk Only)
Blue Shinobi Garb (Ninja Only)

You may only obtain ONE of the gifts currently. You must play thru each theme and defeat the end boss. You must complete the theme story and the structure given.

NOTE you cannot cross theme in the campaign, you must play thru each theme as it is set up but with dbl the minion npcs.

IE: generic shinobi theme. 2 spies at same time, 2 assassins at same time, 2 insects at same time, 1 boss.

NOTE previous themes u have completed do not count towards the campaign. You must redo them even if you have already done them, starting during chapter 5. This is to get players playing, gms running quests, and earn some sweet rewards.

Below i will list the campaign order and give it a sorta cool little storyline to follow.

Yagyu Chronicles Campaign I
Gamblers Debt

Campaign Theme 1. Bandits Theme.

4 lev 1 bandits
2 lev 2 bandits
2 insects any level (gm discretion depending on players level)
1 theme end boss (he will try and bust weapons)

GM NOTES:
Read to player.
" You have come to Nara on your travels and have stopped to refresh yourself at the local bar. However the people all seem to be very nervous. A local woman approaches you and bows low."

" My lord please help me, The Yakuza have taken my husband. He was trying to win money to pay for my medical needs, you see I have consumption. Hes all I have, I just know they cheated in order to make him in debt, however he became outraged and fought them, instead of killing him they have taken to torturing him at their mansion. It is some sick game to them. Please my lord, please bring him back to me."

Here on out it is up to gm to run the story, the mansion is large and a player can only sneak past the first 2 guards but the roll is against a 1d30 odds.

The second two guards cannot be snuck past, they will attempt to dbl team the player and kill them.

When the player enters the torture room they find the man strapped to a table with large insects eating pieces of him. Insects are whatever level gm decides.

The man will still be alive after player beats the insects, but bleeding and in need of medical attention.

Upon walking out they will be confronted by the bandit leader.
Read the following
" So, your the one who came to save Mosuke's sorry a$$. But see I cant let you walk outta here after killing my men, you have disrespected the Yakuza of Nara, now ya gotta pay."

Any extra interactions are at gm discretion. The bandit boss will try and break players weapons even if they are bound, however if he sees a kill opportunity he will go for it.

Upon defeat the boss will have a 1d10 drop chance for grp and 1d20 for solo. He will also drop a bag of gold. The gold is equal to a 1d20 Die roll, if in grfp add +10 to die for easy player in grp so for example 3 players makes the roll go from 1d20 - 1d50.
NOTE: this roll is for players who did not drop out of the quest, players who dropped out cannot get the completion and do not add to the die roll.

So this is the first theme for the campaign.

I will post the second one soon.

Remember this starts when chapt 5 starts, and players must complete and defeat the quest, some quests will have special rules like an event, players must defeat them.

any questions ask here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor of Dragons Fire T1 copy.png
Views:	303
Size:	310.9 KB
ID:	3694   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Shinobi Garb copy.png
Views:	273
Size:	303.0 KB
ID:	3695   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yin Yang Robes t2 copy.png
Views:	321
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	3696  
Old 08-25-2010, 11:18 PM

Campaign Theme II

The Scouts of Doom

Miyoshi theme I

NPC List
4 miyoshi ashigaru
2 Miyoshi samurai
4 Insect Npcs
1 Miyoshi Officer boss

Gm Notes
Read to player

After your recent encounter with the Yakuza you find yourself at the Wakusu Inn in nara, Your wounds are being tended by the inn keepers young daughter. Shes a girl of about 12 and she is very curious.
She will ask any number of the following questions.
" How did yu get these wounds?"
" Are you a samurai/ninja/monk?"
"Where are you from?"
"do you like it here."
"Where are you going?"
"Have you ever killed anyone?"
"Why did you kill them?"
" Are you a bad man?"

Then finally she will ask

" Are you going to hurt my pa like those samurai downstairs did?"

When the players asks what samurai she will explain about the miyoshi who are staying at the inn. They are a scouting party for the coming invasion. They are a angry bunch.

When the player goes downstairs they will see the ashigaru pushing the inn keep around and swilling sake. 4 of them per player.

When the player attempts to stop they will turn their anger to them and a fight will begin.

After defeating them one will be left alive enough to stand and run, if the player follows they wll be lead to a miyoshi camp in the kasugi mountains.

If not then later the miyoshi will come after them.

But the story really is aimed at them following. So try and taunt them to follow.

While following the player will encounter 2 insects (if they didnt follow have the insects attack them in the inn before the miyoshi come.)

Once the player engages the miyoshi and fights then they will come to the officer.

officer will say the following

" I dont know who you are, but you shall pay for the deaths of my men, Soon the Miyoshi shall rule this land, you are nothing to us."

Gm may add more dioligue to flesh it out, but its pretty straight forward.

Player will find a scroll, inside the scroll if they look they will find detailed maps leading to Yagyu village. With a note by the officer saying that the yagyu are weak and now is the time to attack."

The player should keep this, if they wanna destroy it they can but it will be bad for them later as the next campaign or two will be about this scroll.

Upon defeat the boss will have a 1d10 drop chance for grp and 1d20 for solo. He will also drop a bag of gold. The gold is equal to a 1d20 Die roll, if in grfp add +10 to die for easy player in grp so for example 3 players makes the roll go from 1d20 - 1d50.
NOTE: this roll is for players who did not drop out of the quest, players who dropped out cannot get the completion and do not add to the die roll.

So this is the second campaign

enjoy
Old 05-16-2012, 03:02 PM

testing

yagu rpg coming soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Samon_1.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	223.4 KB