Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:52 AM

Ashikaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashikaga
Default Re: New yagyu rpg ccg game table

Ishimaru quickly approached his closest enemy. Without speaking a word he simply thrust up under the mans guard, piercing the ashigaru's chest. Skin tore and bones cracked under the shining blade. Ishimaru paused a moment, twisting the blade slowly. His enemies eyes pleaded death. As quickly as the sword had gone in, the Yagyu vassal withdrew it again with a flick, dousing him in blood. A smile crept onto Ishimaru's face. It was war again.
koboruru ota ya,
take no tsuyu
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Zekeen is on a distinguished road

Katsuro started swinging at the "3rd" samurai he was seeing, violently swinging drunkedly. The samurai saw Katsuro's opening, as he was attacking his own drunked illusions, and swung at Katsuro only to have Katsuro deflect it accidentally through his wild swings thanks to the size of the nodachi.
[23:56] Zekeen (zekeenphoenix): watch, it'll come up and yag will be like "we'll finish tomorrow!!!! WARP SPEED MR SULU!!!"

[00:50] Yagyu (lordyagyu): now
[00:50] Yagyu (lordyagyu): items would be net
[00:51] Yagyu (lordyagyu): but well dot hose later
[00:51] Yagyu (lordyagyu): im logging
[00:51] Yagyu (lordyagyu): warp speed mr zuku
Old 03-30-2010, 06:05 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road

The Archer fired an arrow straight at Jubei's head, but with one simple swing he deflected the arrow and continued his charge. The Archer hurried to prepare his next shot as Jubei moved closer to being in range.
Jubei reached the archer before he could prepare himself to fire and lopped off his head in one simple swipe.

Last edited by Yagyu; 03-31-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:13 AM

Kado Tsuyosa is on a distinguished road

Kado approached the Beserker and eyed him up preparing for his next attack that would bring his second opponent to the ground.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Ninjitsu Master

CecilArcelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CecilArcelle Send a message via Yahoo to CecilArcelle

The sword came fast, aimed at Ken'ichi's chest -- but Ken'ichi was faster. He dove forward in an Aikido roll, moving with grace underneath the swinging sword. He swung his tessen at the soft spot on the back of the man's knees, sending him crashing to the ground. Then, with no hesitation, Ken'ichi smashed the man's head in.

Ken'ichi panted. It had been a while since he'd fought to the dead. The art of subtle killing was his specialty. Yet, the burn of battle was nice, he could get used to this.

He moved away from the battle with the archer. His ally no longer needed his assistance. Then Ken'ichi heard the grunt of one of their men take a blow. He slowly edged toward the battle, watching the bezerker hack at a man he didn't recognize. Ken'ichi slowly crept up behind the bezerker. This enemy was child's play.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:04 PM

Kado Tsuyosa is on a distinguished road

Kado charged the attacker as the attacker charged him...The Beserker swung his sword, and Kado went to dodge and than they both turned around back at each other...

Kado looked down almost shocked seeing blood from his own body. He stroked his cut with his finger and licked the blood.

" I won't be so careless next time attacker" Kado said taunting the attacker..."Welcome to round two...Where your life is ended."
Old 03-31-2010, 03:50 PM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage

Yama continued to smile at his foe as he almost casually dropped him with a blow to the head.

He looked up at the archers just as an arrow struck him in the arm. He guaged the distance to the archer who was attacking him and charged.

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.

Short stories by ME

Last edited by Svage; 04-01-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:39 PM

Shinobikaito is on a distinguished road

In'ei was praying when the warriors struck. As he rushed outside of the small temple he was at, two Ashigaru quickly met him. Both of them were wielding spears, much to In'ei's delight.

The first Ashigaru let out a battle cry and lunged with his spear, but quickly found a spear in the weak spot of his armor, and his spear was knocked away. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.

In'ei pulled his spear out of the foot-soldier, and glared at the other Ashigaru.

"Let us hope that you can use that spear better than the last guy. In fact, let's hope you can use it at all. If you wish to do harm to my allies and friends, then I must strike you down." In'ei said with a grim seriousness.

"I have a reputation for speed." ~Hozoin In'ei
Old 03-31-2010, 09:39 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road

Jubei sheathed his blade and breathed a sigh of relief. He looked back to see his men finishing up the last few Enemy Samurai.

"This first unit was just the advance party. Sent in to kill anyone trying to escape the flames. That means there are more around here somewhere, and most likely these were just the pawns. Be on your guard." Jubei exclaimed to his warriors.

He knelt down and turned over the dead archer. Searching for any sign of identification until finally he found an emblem on the back of the archers quiver.

"The Miyoshi? Why would Lord Miyoshi attack us? Last I heard we were on amiable terms. There is something strange here."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Yagyu Jubei copy.png
Views:	280
Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	1864  
Old 03-31-2010, 10:24 PM

Suchiko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Suchiko

Light, stumbling footsteps were heard as a panicked Suchiko bolted toward the group, an enemy samurai not far behind her. She had unfortunately been spotted trying to evade the carnage and was now running with eyes clenched shut, crying, and screaming from her attacker.

~*~すちこ~*~ Suchiko