Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Bakemono Family

Bakemono Family ToshiMaru, Lothius, MitsueNeko, Yumi, Chronor, Furious Ming-, Raku, jmvdestroyer, Talos, Sihn, Redb@ck, Racoon of Hell

Old 07-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Bakemono

ToshiMaru has a spectacular aura aboutToshiMaru has a spectacular aura about
Default Prelude to the Fourthcoming

~This is the Bakemono thread for posting your own RP on how you joined us, you can write one at your own leisure, but please stay on topic.~

How did it come to this….this way of life. It has been such a long time since I looked back at what has changed. Before all of this happened, I was only a soldier, living day to day, in a life of serving only my masters in their feud for power and control of each others lands. Life was simple back then, but….incomplete. I was on the verge of becoming someone great, some who had power and respect from others. Someone, who wasn’t me.

Soon after I was put into power, I noticed things. This so called “power” was nothing but an illusion. It was devised to keep me in place while those higher than me could use me as a puppet for their greed. I could not trust these people like I did once anymore. One after the other, lies were unfolded by me, and soon I had found the truth. I decided to make a change, I challenged the power. I defied their rules and won at every game they threw at me, but that was my mistake. I thought I was invincible, but yet again, I was only a puppet.

They had killed all those that I loved, they had destroyed everything that I worked for. And they nearly broke my spirit in two, I…lost this battle. But, all was not in vein, in my escape of this life, I found something. Documents, notes, secret things that lead me to this one word; heroes. These secret letters discussed about a secret age of past, an age of heroes and unsurpassed warriors, a time when individuals were more than just another person, there were those that would sacrifice all things for power, and others that defied all laws to protect those that they loved.

This was what I wanted, I devoted myself to recreating this age. And so, I returned to the world that I once loved and fought for, this time; I will fight against it, doing whatever I could to stop those that would use innocent lives for their own greed. Death matters to me no more, for I am already dead. This body is only a shell containing my last wishes – To bring back the Age of Heroes.

Soon After, i found those, that would follow me to the same goals.

Last edited by ToshiMaru; 08-13-2005 at 05:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2005, 04:56 PM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko
Default Re: Prelude to the Fourthcoming

I here lying on my bed looking up at the ceiling like I always do Kami-sama. What's the point of life? I mean, I have riches, jewels, a big house, clothes, and food, everything, but why am I not happy? Am I missing something? What am I missing Kami-sama? I have family too, but it's just only mother, father, the elders, and the clan. But we never or hardly spend enough time together. I feel all the time, they hate me... hate my existence because I'm not the son they wanted because I'm the daughter, a daughter they didn't need so they are raising me to be a proper lady so I can 'marry' and... And bare an heir for them. An heir that they'll accept because 'he' will be of our blood. Blood. I hate that word as each day passes by. Is it because I feel strongly that I should hate it because I'm the reject? And that it's not fair? But I don't want to feel like that! I don't want to feel selfish! But I can't help it! Am I this selfish person who just wants to be accepted? I sound like a fool. Maybe I should leave this feeling of wanting to be accepted because it seems hopeless to me anyways. Why should I care if they accept me of not!? I accept myself! But if I really accepted myself, then why should I care what they think? I guess I truly don't accept myself since apparently I'm talking to you about it Kami-sama. I'm a fool as I said earlier. If I want to be accepted, I'll have to accept myself first. But how do I do that? That will be another day I should ponder that thought Kami-sama. Thank you for listening as always. May I pray for all those lost souls and ask to you to guide them.

Prayer. A thing I do everyday. Speaking to Kami-sama to ease my mind. I may not hear him reply like I want to, but I know he answers us all in his own little way. Now I need to sleep and prepare for a new day...

But that my sleep was disturbed when I smelled something in the air. Smoke? What is going on? I just got up of bed to see red flames dancing outside my doors and apparently the screams of people in pain and terror. Wait... Red flames? Smoke? Red flames plus smoke usually equals… equals… fire… WHAT!? FIRE!? O KAMI! FIRE!? FIRE HERE!? But it might be something else… maybe it’s just something to cook is making… I need to check... before I do something stupid and start to panic.

But before I was going to check what’s going on… I heard someone yelling, “FIRE! FIRE!” Then I started to panic. WHAT!? FIRE!? BUT HOW!? WHO!? WHAT!? But then my questions were answer by the yells and screams outside. “Sir! That clan you rejected to marry your daughter has come to destroy us! They started a fire at the front gate. Now the fire is all around the estate. They are planning to burn us all and leave no one alive. Just then, the voice was cut off. And someone crashed through the door. I was in shock so I just froze. The cloaked figure just grabbed my hand and pulled on it. So I went with him. I couldn’t control my body willingly as I wanted, but my feet still followed after him. Along the way… I saw it. The bodies of all my family and clan members littering the estate grounds. Lying there still and lifeless... with expressions on their faces that told a tale of their deaths. I stopped to pick up a hairpin from my mother’s hair. A hairpin with my, our, clan’s enigma engraved on it. I held it tightly in my free hand and let the person who was pulling on my arm lead me anywhere. I soon found out later that the man was leading me to safety when he mounted me on a horse and rode through the flames. We continued to ride until we got to a clearing over the cliffs that over looked my home. I watched there silently with tears falling down my face as I watched my home burn down to the ground. Then I collapsed from the exhaustion.

I woke up the next morning in a warm bed in a highly decorative room. My hairpin lying on a table next to me. I grabbed the hairpin and rose out of the bed. I pulled my hair up and slit it in my hair. A woman walked in and noticed that I was awake. I began to ask her questions. She answered all of them surprisingly to my satisfaction. She told me a man brought me here and asked her if I could stay here and be in service to this inn as a geisha. Then from there… I became a geisha at her inn. I wasn’t well known and the ’newbie,’ so I got many visitors seeking my company because I‘m the ‘mysterious girl’ who they know nothing of. Apparently this inn was famous in serving nobles, high officials, and rarely… leaders of clans or ‘families’ as they called it.

My first visitor was from a general. He was kind and asked me strange questions. I answered them all the best I could with only the knowledge that I knew. He never asked once who I was, except for my name. My name… my name… I didn’t want to tell him my name, but I told him anyways. Well… only my first name because my last name just reminded who I was. The last survivor of my clan, my family. It just reminds me of that day… The day I lost everything. Well not everything. But something I belonged to, something that is ‘mine.’ And only the hairpin and my memories are left of it to serve as daily reminders of my loss. The general was pleased with me for not shying away or be frightened by him like the other girls were. He soon became a ‘regular’ there. Always there as much as he can be there to seek my company. We had many conversations together. I loved to hear his war stories. They were very detailed and exciting. He loved to speak of his family though. Inside it hurt me to hear what a ‘happy family’ should be like, but I didn’t show signs of my hurt. I didn’t want to make him feel uneasy or maybe offended. I just sat there, smiling as I always have and pushed away my sad thoughts aside.

Soon my other visitors became the members of renowned families. Then high government officials, more generals, and then… the family leaders themselves came to see me. They spoke often of their armies and of course their families. These were proud men with honor that I always spoke to. They were very kind to me. They are very open about their battle plans though. Always saying… “I’m going to do this, I’m going to do that.” They were very confident with their plans. They also tell me secrets of their fears and they told me of their goals and what they believed in. I always listened with interest and enjoyed their company.

My face was always hidden with that white powder on so they didn’t recognize me when I go out without it. But I do sense they recognized a familiar face, but probably dismissed it as “some other person.” I always felt unreal with that makeup on. I stayed a geisha in the innkeeper’s service to repay her for letting me stay with her.

Then one day… an unusual visitor came. He was dressed in a cloak. I couldn’t see his face. I saw him speaking to the innkeeper. She had a sad face on, but smiled. She came over to my room and told me that I can leave if I wanted to. I just looked at her questionly as she left me alone in the room. Then the ‘man’ came in. I felt safe somehow. Like he was someone familiar to me. I welcomed him and smiled as always. I served him drinks and spoke to him. I never even once saw or even caught a glimpse of his face. He was a quiet person, but he asked me questions. Questions about the land, about who controlled what, and about where is who’s army right now. I felt uneasy to answer these questions, but I answered them as I always do with what I know. He left that day and haven’t come by until a couple days later. This time, he asked me which army is at war, who do I think will win, and why do I think that side will win. He left and since then never returned. A couple of days since that visit. A battle broke out. The army I thought will win actually won. The reasons why they won from what everyone says were pretty accurate to why I thought they would win.

Then a couple of months later… In the middle of the night. The inn was attacked. I saw the flames again. The flames that took my other home. I was awakened by the innkeeper and told to flee. I didn’t want leave the place because it was my ‘home.’ I stayed to help the other girls and staff members escape. Upon getting the last person out… I saw it. I saw one of the ‘regulars.’ I saw him kill one of the girls in front of my eyes. He saw me and came towards me. He was smiling and laughing like a mad man. What is wrong with him? Is he the one who is burning this place down? I was trapped by flames all around and my only way out was where he was. He grabbed me and pulled something out of my hair. It was my hairpin obviously. He examined it closely and threw me down. Then he said, “I knew it! You’re that girl from that family that my father destroyed for humiliating us! So you‘re seeking revenge on us by telling our enemies our plans? Well you did a good job of it! We lost and it‘s all you‘re fault for telling them! Now you must pay!” I just looked at him strange. Then I remembered. No… It can’t be… Is he the ones who killed my family? The one who took my first home away from me?

He unsheathed his weapon and rose it above his head to get ready to strike. To get ready to… to kill me. I was angry at him for killing all those innocent girls because of a mistake I made. I knew I didn’t tell his ‘enemies’ of his plans because he never in the first place told me anything or even mentioned what he was going to do in that battle. That loser! Seeking someone to blame for the MISTAKES he made. I just rushed forward and grabbed a dagger from his side and ran him through his heart with it. I watched him fall to the ground dead… My hairpin fell to the ground with a loud clatter. I snatched it and held it closely to me. I slit the hairpin back into it’s place and slowly walked out of that horrible scene. To immediately sink to my knees in front of my ‘home’ and watch it burn like I did the first time. This time I did not cry. I wanted to, but didn’t for I did not want the other girls that watched me through teary eyes to feel worse than they already are at this moment. They sort of looked up to me even though I was younger than them, the reasons why I didn't know exactly. I know they like to see me happy and 'smiling.' So to see me cry is like torture to them. I didn't want to hurt them bacause it's just mean to, so I just watched silently with a blank expression.

Then the cloaked man from months ago approached me. He bent down, removing his hood and smiled at me gently. I saw his face for the first time. He looked not much older than me. In his hand he held out a hairpin to me. One with an interesting emblem. The emblem of Bakemono. He asked me to join him and offered me a home. On impulse I refused at once, but he remained smiling. I told him that I didn’t want to because I didn’t want to lose it again. Like I have done in the past and now. Then I told him that I’ll ruin him like I did to many others already. He smiled at me gently and held my hands. He slit his hairpin in my hair next to my own and helped me on my feet. He led me to his horse and helped me up. We began riding and I asked him where he was taking me. After a few moments of silence he told me. He said… home…

Last edited by MitsueNeko; 08-08-2005 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Broken Artist

Kiros will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kiros

Wow, that is very sad, Im sorry that your character feels so abandoned.. I love it though

Scared yet?
Old 08-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Sister of the Fan

Yumi is on a distinguished road

( Mitsue-chan you need to write more and write me in to it ok )

MitsueNeko is the only other person alowed to
use the FAN-O-DOOM!! cuz she is my sister.

"Fear Us For We Are The Sisters Of The Fan!"

Last edited by Yumi; 08-04-2005 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Sister of the Fan

Yumi is on a distinguished road

When the young girl named Mitsue frist came to my establishment, I wasnt shure if I remebered seeing her befor, but as time went but and she spent more time around me I slowly began to remeber where I remeberd her from. ........

It was 10 years ago the last time I had seen my family. I was only 12 or so at the time. That was also the last time I had seen my sister....its been so long from that day to this one that I can not even remeber her name, as so many thing have happend in that time span of ten years. That story will have to come later what I must tell is what is at hand, and so I shall begin to tell you of what I must......

One fine spring day I man in a hood came to my esablishment with a girl of about 15 to 18 years old, she was a lovely girl indeed. she had 2 combs in her hair and a slightly dirty kimono.The man I knew for he was my Lord, the head of the Bakemono Family. What puzzeld me tho was that he shuld bring a young girl back with him, some thing that in the past 10 years he had never done. It was not my place to question the Lord, so I did as he said and gave the girl a room next to mine in the private section of my establishment. My Lord was the ruler you could say of this area of the land, and I was lucky enough to have been here at the ground floor of this areas development, so much so that I as a woman have the most land in this area at about 1/4 of the town is owned by me.

But any way back to the story at hand.

when I first saw the girl cleaned up and in a new kimono I new there was some thing familiar about her. Days past then weeks then months, then finaly a year had past. In the years time I began to notice more and more things about the young girl, the biggest of all was her name I remeber her name from some other place and time in my life, Mistue-chan is what I call her but her name is Mitsue. I do not know her last name and I think it to forward of me to ask it as if at all posable I do not want to make her uncomfertable, as i do not want the Lord to scold me for some thing that upsets her.

One Fine summer day I was watching over her as she danced and played in the court yard, when she started to do a fan dance, where she got the fans I do not know as none of mine where missing, but the dance was one that was only handed down among my family, so i asked one of my older girls ( its a tea house remeber there lots of girls and geisha) to watch over her for abit so I might go speak with some one. I maked haste to my Lords home so as to ask him some thing. when I arived he was in meeting with some men I had not seen befor, when they left and I took note of there faces to be safe. I was recived by my Lord and we talk our idle talk as always, you
know how are your employes doing that kind of stuff. when I started to ask him about the young girl he was some what started that I was asking about her at all, and I explained the many things that have been coming up over the past year that have been sparking my memorys. He told me who she was, her last name and most for what had happend to her.

At this news I was shocked to say the least as I had just found out that she was my younger sister and that the rest of my family had been killed,I had wondered why I had not recived word from my Father in some time and now I know. I with out a word after he had told me all this I burst in to tears befor my Lord, it it felt like no other pain I had ever felt befor, like I had just been stabed in the heart with 1000 knifes and then had it set on fire. The only thing I could manage to say to my Lord was " Let me take my sister under my wing and teach her of my families ways", my Lord under stood what I ment and grated me my wish and he looked very suprised at the same time as he him self just learned that I was young Mitsue's Older sister.

and that my readers is that part of my life if I feel so inclined I may write more of my history for you all to read.

MitsueNeko is the only other person alowed to
use the FAN-O-DOOM!! cuz she is my sister.

"Fear Us For We Are The Sisters Of The Fan!"
Old 08-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Martial Arts Master

Furious Ming- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Furious Ming-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumi
( Mitsue-chan you need to write more and write me in to it ok )

same to you Yumi im the Chef remember i bring in MOST of the customers with my heavenly cooking
(Sykoi: Please do not posts like these in Roleplaying threads, but if you have to - wrap them in [ ooc] tags)
Old 09-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Hand of God

Chronor is on a distinguished road

"Outcast!" "Moor!" "Oni!" "Get him off the streets!" They yelled as I entered the town gate. "Hmm not much of a welcome for a soldier." I thought to myself as I ignored the commentary. Regardless of how they felt, I was "by law" able to enter any town I please. I had no bounty on my head...anymore...and I even fought for this country. However, I suppose being a 6' foot black male, carrying a wooden hand-carved Bokken and cross necklace tends to make you a oddball.

I head off to a Ramen shop, and naturally people became bored with making insults and continued with their lives. "Ohayou!" i say. I was suprised by his retort.

"Hmm an African has graced my doorstep! Welcome!"

What the heck! Even in the barracks, people barely knew how i could be darker than most...and here this guy pins it right on the head.

"Yeah! How did you know"
"I too was a sailor long ago, traveling can get you some experience."
"Yes, that is true"
"Hmm, So what will you have, Shrimp, Steak, Chicken?"
"I believe Shrimp will do today"
"Ahh fine choice!"

As he was preparing my meal I glance to the corner and witness some yakuza pushing a ragged fool about. Now, ordinary people would say he was some bum...however I instantly noticed the way he held himself, it was as if he was flexing while sitting. He was no poor beggar.

"I have no clue why your back here. You don't even have the money to pay back your debt"
"I plan on raising a land of heroes and once I have the resources..."
"Enough with your talk! We've heard that same excuse too many times over to listen or care. Ethier pay up or die!"
"I insist that we not fight, i'm awefull hungry and really wouldn't like to..."

At that moment one of the yakuza drew his blade. A spark in the eye of the beggar lit and a glint of steel at the yakuza's stomach.

"Get out of my sight!" said the beggar.
"Yeah well, pay up at the hideout you know where it is!" the threatened yakuza yelled. His lie was just enough to fool everyone who did not hear the private converstaion.

While they left (like the cowards they are) I slid down two seats to join the man. "Here's your shrimp!" he said. I paid and sat and ate. As he lays it down, I hear the beggar's stomach growl. It was fierce and I suspect he hasn't eaten since he entered this city.

"Another bowl please" i said.

The beggar closed his eyes. I suspect he was praying. I'm not familiar to Shintoisim, Buudhisim, or any of the others, but ethier way...he was thankfull.
The shopkeper handed me a second bowl and i split it with the beggar.

"My name is Chronor"
"I am ToshiMaru" he responded.

He introduced me to the Age of Heroes and asked me if I would join him. He was just starting and had no clue other than recruiting how to achieve his goal. At first i did not want too. I had killed too many all ready, and i felt my time of servitude was finished. I was saved and couldn't be effective. So I declined, however I felt compelled to continue along with this quest.

We finished our ramen and bid me farwell. I said the same and the moment he exited the door I saw a punch come from nowhere and put him straight on the floor. About 4 men surrounded him and begin to beat him. Chaos and disorder is not my style and I certainly I will not let this man die before me.

I walked outside with my bokken in hand and interjected. The same fist was heading my way and unfortuately i fell victim to it as well. It seemed I was united to ToshiMaru by fate. Though i was a saved follower of christianity, i have no issue beating the crap out of a man into submission. Rage took over and I was another beast entirely.

I sprung to my feet and he gave a right hook. I wacked his hand full force with my bokken and give him a kick to the groin. *So what...he hit first* As he was on his knees i gave an execution style knock the base of his neck to knock him out cold. His friends took notice very quickly and began to surround me. One gave an side swipe and i ducked in time. I rolled out of the situation to get a better stance, then Toshi broad-sides a yakuza cold. With two left it was easy pickings. My enemy began to draw his sword but wood is lighter than metal and i made him eat his own teeth with a well placed slice to the face. Just then, ToshiMaru drew his blades and continued to parry. The yakuza swiped and Toshi did a sweep to get him off his feet. He was about to make a death-strike for the yakuza and contacted with my wooden bokken.

"Death creates more Death. Chaos continues it's cycle feeding off itself untill a man decides to stop it. That man is my hero and that is why i will join you."

The goon scurried away along with his weak friends. I joined ToshiMaru to ensure that his faith in Heroes could become true. Because deep within us all, I believe everyone wants to be the hero and stop the evil in this world.

Old 09-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Dark Lost One

Talos will become famous soon enough

The sky was dark and the air smelled of smothered smoke. But there was another scent that followed the charred smell. It was the smell of death something I've been used to all my life. The battle had been long and hard but i missed my target but still received my vengeance. My wounds were bad and I wasn't sure if i would make it through the rest of the night. But after awhile of moving around I realized my eyes were closed. And i wasn't facing upwards my face was deep in the ground and arrows still sticking out from my back. It seems I was still at the castle in an area of grass.

I hear footsteps rushing to my direction. I doubt whoever it is actually knows that I am on the ground. His/her footsteps get closer to me then whoever it was falls overtop of me. I can tell it was a man by the grunt he made when he hit the ground. I still have my eyes closed but his silence doesn't scare me at all I'm ready to die if I think I know who it is. But instead of a sword piercing my body I feel him picking me up and carrying me away from the resting place.

After a few hours we stop somewhere in the nearby forest. I slowly open my eyes which I finally get control over. And I see a man in black setting a fire and getting water. He starts tearing cloth and tending to my wounds.
"You slowed me down. I'm behind the people who kidnapped my friend."
I didn't answer him. I just stared out into the distance of the forest.
"Whats your name?"
"Taros..."
He continued on tending to my wounds. He finished up and got up from where he sat and just walked away. He stopped and looked back at me. Our eyes met for awhile and he made a grin across his face and quickly disappeared. After he left I got up and walked away towards where i would get my reward for this trinket in my pocket. He saved my life and asked for nothing in return it confused me alittle. But the only thing on my mind was the reward i was promised.

I left the teahouse. With the little reward I was promised. I would've left with nothing but still it would've been great to have more money. That man left towards the Takeda army stronghold. It wasn't like me to head into danger that didn't involve me but he did save my life. I have to repay that debt to him he'll be up against alot of enemies. I made my way towards the Takeda territory. I'm sure they won't be happy to see me again.

That was my choice a few years ago. Now I follow Toshimaru to the ends of the world in hoping to repay my debt to him for saving my life. The Bakemono became my first home and I've given my life to saving it and protecting the people i fight with.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:39 PM

Xinra is an unknown quantity at this point

(a blur and dark past) - After the assassin I attemp on Toshimaru 's family and their lords, I wonder into Japan to find the one I fail to kill. All the pains and suffer I've been through because of Toshimaru's father. I'll shall get my revenge in honor of my family. How shall I tell to the one woman I once and still true love about my sins. Will she forgive me or abandon me like everyone else (Need a lover in this RPG).

Now my time to take ation is now or shall I start a new journey and leave my hellish past behind.(walking toward the sunset)........ (an old lady yelling fron behind) - " HEY!!! don't think you can run off without paying your bills!!!" I said,"YIKES!!! I'll pay you back, I promis granny." while trying to get away. " Thanks for the ramen."

Member Of Bakemono ばけもの

True love can never die...but it can kill
Old 04-13-2006, 01:56 AM

zeena is on a distinguished road

Crying in the street and the chilling cold of the wind rubbing against your face. looking up to the stars i see a figure walking toward my way. With fear i ready myself to fight. As the figure come closer and closer the figure reveal its self. It was a man with eyes of revenge and horror.

Though those thoughts ran through my mind, the attitude of the man is way different. He took one look at me and gave me all his reward he ever collected. I gave a big smile and ran away. As i ran away i say to my self that one day i will pay back the debt, even if it means loseing my life .

Member Of Bakemono ばけもの"
**life is life..we can control it but we can't control all of it**