Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 11-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Jin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Chance Encounters

Just letting you all know this Jin is no way associated with me, heh.

You get a thumbs down for creativity on names Ronin, lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

sry, it's just a good name! ^_^

While trying to help Ito up, he hears a loud, startling "BOO!" behind him. This caught him off guard and he slipped, falling past Ito and grabbing her legs as he fell, nearly escaping whatever would have waited for him at the bottom of that journey

he stifled a yell and suddenly took in his surroundings. this took a little until he looked up to try to see who startled him, franticly saying "come on! pull us up! I don't want to fall!"

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Slots will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slots

Hiramaki had been carting his wares around town for awhile trying to find a suitable spot to set up shop. After wandering around town he parked his cart infront of a noisy building. He looked around to see quite a homurous sight. Two people dangaling from a roof, another person who looked to have caused the predicament, and a fourth going on about ninja.

At the base of the building he saw that people were watching. Two of them seemed to be seamen going back to their ship. Courious he walked towards the building to see what the people were doing.

He went to the nearest person on the ground and asked, "Whats going on? Why are there people hanging from the roof?"
There once was a Gerbil ... he was angry because the yellow snipers would always try to shoot at him but one day i saved him from the snipers and he gave me the most delicous cookie EVER... and now i am addicted to the cookies... please send them to me now... >.>
Old 11-10-2005, 07:05 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

Kurokami bent over and extended his hand just beyond Ito's reach. "So what do
I get for helping you?" he asked playfully. He quickly followed that with "Ahh, where are my manners." Kurokami grabs hold of her hand and begins to pull Ito up...
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 11-10-2005, 09:10 PM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko

Xiao sits on the roof and stares at the girl and Jin dangling from the roof. Then Jin says, "come on! pull us up! I don't want to fall!"

Why do Jin-kun need help?The ground is not that far from there. She looks down the roof and see's that she was kind of right but WRONG! If anyone of them falls. They are going to get a big ouchie if they don't land right, expecially Jin-kun.

Then some other guy came over and extended his hands for the girl to reach. "So what do I get for helping you?" he asked the lady. "Ahh, where are my manners." Kurokami grabs her hand and begins to pull Ito up while Xiao stares at him and then poke him. Then she gets on her knees and peeks over the edge while holding on to the edge of the roof. She watches Jin trying to hold onto the lady's leg and stares at the lady.

Meow. Xiao can see she try hard to hold on with another person haging on. Teehee. Weeeeeeeeeee. Lady looks familiar. Hmm... Where I see lady before.

She looks around the streets and also the guy that she landed on leaving. "Hey PERVERT!!! Get back here! I'm not done with you! Don't you dare walk away from Xiao Ren!!! You owe me candy!!!" She picks up one of the tiles and threw it in his direction, hoping that it'll hit him in the head.

Then she gets up carefully and turns around to look at the other side of the building and sees some of the city's guard walking over in this direction to go about their routine thingy Uh oh. That no good if they see this. I don't want to get caught on roof again. WAHHHHH!!! They took away my candy last time. Those big meanie, but they ate it and well... it made them sick. Heh.

"Hi hi lady. Me Xiao Ren. What your name? Meow."

It's not that you did something to me. I just hate you for simply existing. Be quiet and just let me kill you. ~ Mae Mae Hates You

Last edited by MitsueNeko; 11-10-2005 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:24 PM

ForlornHope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ForlornHope

Forlorn: ...huh, I'm gone for a few days and when I decide to check back in, Ito is still hanging from a roof, but now with someone else dangling from her leg. Doesn't anyone find this situation a little familiar, like in Rurouni Kenshin? Haha, um gomen nasai minna-san, I had to get the keyboard replaced for my laptop...and I am currently wasting my sixth period typing this. Oh well, let's keep going.

-"Come on! pull us up! I don't want to fall!" Came the voice from the young male dangling from her leg.

-"So what do I get for helping you?" She glanced up.

-"Ahh, where are my manners." Came the quick afterthought, from yet another male who tried to pull her up.

-Ito fought the urge to growl under her breath, and instead tried to focus on the many statements directed at her. She opted for sighing in exasperation instead. And to think, all of this started with a wanted poster of her. If she didn't know any better, she would say that the kamis had a grudge against her.

-Her hands were tiring quickly, and the male hanging onto her leg wasn't helping alleviate the situation. A part of her was a little grateful that another was keeping her from crashing towards the ground in a heap but then again his grip on her wasn't exactly reassuring. Her fingers suddenly went slack, and her eyes widened a fraction. Oops, she watched as her hand slip through, and felt the all too familiar sensation of falling.

-The fall wasn't all that bad, not in comparison to the loud thud she made in contact to the ground. A heavier weight collapsed on her, and she realized that the male on her leg had landed on her. Groaning a little, she pushed him off, and raised herself into a sitting position. She tried moving and winced; she was probably a mass of bruises by now.

-"I can't believe this has become a rountine." She grumbled aloud, momentarily forgetting that there was an audience.

Sorry its not very well done, the teacher is looking this way.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

lol, good job Forlorn
Jin landed, luckily, on the female he had been holding onto, and after being shoved off he quickly got up and started apologizing like a madman. "I'm so sorry!" he helped her up "well, this is awkward, but um.... Hi! my name is Jin Yukimizake!" he looked up at the others that had come "and there are way to many people on the roofs nowadays..."he smiled and pointed at the guards coming "see them? they will arrest us both, and i'm not to keen on being arrested so i suggest you follow my suit" he runs up to the guards and started a fearful rant "Help! those two just tried to mug us! they beat my sister up in the alleyway and they took my golden earring!" he points at the two on the roof "please arrest them! my sister will clarify our situation" he points to Ito, giving her a pleading look, as though saying 'don't screw this up, please!'

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:56 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses

"Help! those two just tried to mug us! they beat my sister up in the alleyway and they took my golden earring!"

"Please arrest them! My sister will clarify our situation"

'Oh! What the hell is this!?' thoguht Kurokami to himself. 'Here I am trying to do a good deed and now I'm being blamed. What has the world come to?'

"Well I guess this is my que." Kurokami shouts as he gracefully flips off the building, but stays near by in the shadows. 'Try and double cross me will you.'
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 11-15-2005, 12:54 AM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko

Xiao looks as the lady slip from the guy's hand. Uh oh. CRASH! Owie... that look like it hurt. meow.

Then Xiao watches as Jin makes an apology and introduces himself to the lady. NO FAIR!!! He no say hi to me. That big meanie! Hmmp! Then Jin runs to some guards coming here and tells them...

"Help! those two just tried to mug us! they beat my sister up in the alleyway and they took my golden earring!"

"Please arrest them! My sister will clarify our situation"

Then the guy on the roof took off and now Xiao Ren is left on roof. HEY!!! No fair!!! Just wait til Nodin-kun hears bout this!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!! That meanie!!! Xiao grabs another tile and threw it at Jin...

MitsueNeko says: MEOW!!! MEOW!!! MEOW!!! *hiss* ME GONNA BITE YOU RONIN!!! LOL!!! ~weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

It's not that you did something to me. I just hate you for simply existing. Be quiet and just let me kill you. ~ Mae Mae Hates You

Last edited by MitsueNeko; 11-15-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:21 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Slots will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slots

Hiramaki had decided to just go back to his cart and sit on it. He watched this whole scene on the roof. He winced as the two hanging on to the roof fell to the ground, and he was perplexed by the answer the fallen man gave to the guards. Must be some elaborate street preformance he thought to himself. I wonder if they are in need of show pieces. Heh, what an interesting bunch.

Hiramaki got off his cart and decided that he would follow the two who fell to the ground since they were closer, the man on the roof had vanished, and the girl left standing on the tiles looked like she would throw every last one of them at anyone who got near.

What a fun day!

Hmm... wonder where this is gonna lead heh
There once was a Gerbil ... he was angry because the yellow snipers would always try to shoot at him but one day i saved him from the snipers and he gave me the most delicous cookie EVER... and now i am addicted to the cookies... please send them to me now... >.>