Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:19 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road
Default New yagyu rpccg Suggestion box

Here i would like to here suggestions, concerns, ideas, ect.

Dont be too harsh lol and i cant promise ill change or make or do everything or anything everyone wants.

Things to remember here are,

1 The game system is new and will constantly be getting small revisions (not ulike last time) to better game play

2 Before adding everything ppl want or newer mechanics and items I want to make sure what we already have is working well.

3 Thngs are always subject to changes, Item and tactic prices, revisions to cards to make them work better (such as in the case of yamas OP stance lol)

4 I want to give you guys the best most entertaining game i possibly can.

5 I care about my friends and players so bear with me, im working hard to get things right.

6 im only one person lol as we grow im trusting ppl more with different things, but i am stretching myself between, the rpccg, my other ccg, the website, the clan, my comic writing and drawing, my music writing practice and such lol

7 I do consider everyones concerns even if i may not openly address every single one, I look at them when i can and take them into consideration and if and when i see how it can work i will talk about it.

8 Patience, i cant stress that quality enough, by not having patience you wont be able to play the game and see it grow and get perfected.

9 Dont be hostile rude and abuse your gms, Dm, or fellow members. I know none of us are perfect and we are ALL more like a family, and we all sometimes slip, snap ect, but lets always be sure to quickly put out any fires and stay close and respectful.

10 be sure that u season your criticisms with salt, lol so dont be overly negative, positive things keep me encouraged to work harder.

Anf finally dont expect just cuz you think you have figured out a fix for somethng im going to use it. There are factors you as players dont see that i as a creator can. I know many dont like to hear that but its true. You dont know what fixes im working on, what new cards im making, what new things are in my notes or head. 9 times out of 10 player sollutions tends to conflict with something already in game, int he works, or the player hasnt considered all the rules. This is not to say i dont want to hear them, sometimes they do work well. And many of you already know if i see somethng that works well ill use it. Its just to say that i cant use everything you guys come up with, so dont get all mad if i dont use it lol.

Ok so if theres things u wanna see, suggest ect feel free to discuss it here.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 02:58 PM

Default Re: New yagyu rpccg Suggestion box

So cmon what do u guys wanna see in the game? cards tactics items, weapons, mechanics ect?
Old 04-22-2010, 07:33 PM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage

Perhaps a tactic to hit multiple enemies at once? for a reduced damage?

Also maybe a tactic to assist an ally without actually attacking the enemy. good for suchi (or anyone who is currently free who doesn't want to take a kill from someone). Like spend 5 stam to give ally +1 to current round's roll. Call it Distraction technique. It will be to help an ally without taking exp or ryo from them.

Also, T2 Tetsubo! Yama is ready to get it! NEED MOAR DAMAGES!

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.

Short stories by ME
Old 04-23-2010, 09:18 AM

Well we have upgrade text abilities tht will have thoe effects, but i did just open a support tactic dojo so im one step ahead of ya lol as far as a multiple hit tactic that would be a higher tier tactic and come later. And yea t2 tetubo also later. Wanna get all the tier 1 stuff out first
Old 04-23-2010, 10:53 AM

Zoe is on a distinguished road

Increased Npc database, would love for the GM's to have some variety, Maybe some enemies weaker then the lvl 1 Npc but able to be used in a mob on the players(counter the stam issue), "Attack of the Squirrel King" lmao idk. And i know its in the works but, As of now this is my only major thing i wanna see. :3 -wanders off-

When night falls, Know that i will be coming,
For when i do, You will cry,
From pleasure or pain is for me to decide.
-Kamura Chimizuki, Sono Kaen Geisha.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:23 PM

I have a huge file full of npcs beasts, insects crabs birds ect. I cant release them till the players get some higher levels however. Mod npcs might work but again at higher levels. Use what we got for now, and chimi i havent seen u run a solo or grp yet so no complaining till u run outta themes

But yea we got lotsa npcs we just need to get a little further into the game and the gms need to start using whats available before im gonna work hard and release more variety.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:41 AM

Design a Tactic card Contest #1

Yagyu needs help he wants to see a really good and useful not up or op (under powered or overpowered) game text for a generic Tier 1 tactic. The tactic can be any of the categories those being:
Attack tactic
defense tactic
stance tactic
support tactic

style tactics are closed currently (sorry sav )

I will choose the tactic i like the best at the end of Chapter 3. The winner will receive a free copy of the Tactic they made and the tactic will have their name stamped on it as a designer credit.

Be creative, think about what would be a useful TIER 1 tactic. Only 1 person can win and if only 1 person enters and the card sucks then the contest will be void. So lets have everyone at least give it a try. Hey its a free tactic if you win. Even if you dont, im gonna have a contest like this every chapter so by doing this now youll learn a bit and gain some experience in designing cards. And youll see what I go thru lol Keep in mind i have to design the whole game

I will match the picture but u get to design all the text stuff, stam cost, card name, ect.

Keep in mind about stam costs the lowest for a tier 1 is usually 2 and the highest usually 5. I reserve the right to edit stam cost if needed. If i feel i need to then i may pass on your card for someone elses, son try and be fair when u assign cost, not just thinking of your own character, the same applies for the text, dont just make a card that will only benefit your character. Thats the fastest way to get me to say NEXT lol.

So im looking forward to seeing all your tactics

Only 1 Submission per player
like i said we will have this contest every chapter now so.

Ok so get cracking. Start brainstorming, jotting down ideas and get those cards in before the end of chapter 3.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Uke is on a distinguished road

Heres a map you may want to use Yagyu, hopefully it fits your format...

Disregard the landing zone, and Commandant Estate

Old 07-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Uke is on a distinguished road

First wave of new ideas for cards, hopefully you guys like them

FIGHTING ARTS OF JUJITSU: PART 1

Ankokutostoshijutsu - ways to see in the dark
Bakemonnojutsu - ghost art
Bajutsu - Horsemanship (fighting from horse back)
Bujutsu - science of individual combat
Dakentaijutsu - striking method
Dotonjutsu - earth escape art, like hiding underground or using the ground as an escape route
Genjutsu - magic and illusions
Hansojutsu - the art of disguise kind of like acting but making it real not just acting
Jujutsu - this is not the grappling art.... ten syllable power methods. "skills said to enable a ninja to accomplish what conventional warriors could only back away from,"Stephen Hayes
Jutaijutsu - ninja's style of grappling
Jojutsu - staff and cane fighting
Kappojutsu - resuscitation
Koppojutsu - art of bone breaking
Kiaijutsu - the art of harmonizing with the universal force
Kiaijutsu - shout of intention as a weapon
Kajutsu - explosives and fire arms
Koppojutsu - bone breaking or damaging
Koshijutsu - nerve or soft tissue striking
Kenjutsu - sword combat
Kyojutsu - making the impossible possible and making the possible impossible
Konsetsujutsu - joint working & joint locks
Mokutonjustu - wood escape art, like hiding in the trees or in a log on the ground or using the trees as an escape route
Masubitaijutsu - linking (not sure I think linking one empty hand technique and/or weapons technique to another)
Nawanukejutsu - Escaping from bonds. The process is easily visible to a guard or other person present, and can be interfered with. Due to childhood training, a ninja may use this skill to squeeze through openings which would normally be too small for a person of the ninja's size. The suppleness necessary for this special skill can only be achieved through childhood training.
Ninjutsu - the art of ninja, ninpo, and nin
Oseijutsu - pinning methods of pinning your opponent to the ground with nobody hurt
Shakinojutsu - flag discarding......this is when an army copies the flags of the enemy and the enemy thinks it allies
Shoten no jutsu - vertical surface running
Suitonjutsu - water escape art, like hiding under water, or using water as an escape route
Shurikenjutsu - the art of throwing objects
Setonjutsu - snow shinobi
Saimonjutsu - hypnotism and mind control
Takemustaijutsu - forging
Taijutsu - unarmed combat
Taihenjutsu - rolling traveling method
Taihenjutsu - body movement
Toritejutsu - arresting skills

Techniques of the Mountain Warrior

Seishin Teki Kyoko (Spiritual Refinement)
Taijutsu (Unarmed Combat)
Ninja Ken (Ninja Sword)
Bojutsu (Stick and Staff Fighting)
Shurikenjutsu (Throwing Blades)
Yari-Jutsu (Spear Fighting)
Naginatajutsu (Halberd Fighting)
Kusari-Gama (Chain and Sickle Weapon)
Kayaku-Jutsu (Fire and Explosives)
Henso-Jutsu (Disguise and Impersonation)
Shinobi-Iri (Stealth and Entering Methods)
Bajutsu (Horsemanship)
Sui-Ren (Water training)
Bo-Ryaku (Strategy)
Cho-Ho (Espionage)
Inton-Jutsu (Escape and Concealment)
Ten-Mon (Meteorology)
Chi-Mon (Geography)

Last edited by Uke; 07-23-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:37 PM

Design a Tactic card Contest #1

Yagyu needs help he wants to see a really good and useful not up or op (under powered or overpowered) game text for a generic (means non style based so no yagyu, yama, shinto or chujo) Tier 1 tactic. The tactic can be any of the categories those being:
Attack tactic
defense tactic
support tactic
Non Combat Tactic

style tactics are closed currently (sorry sav )

I will choose the tactic i like the best at the end of Chapter 3. The winner will receive a free copy of the Tactic they made and the tactic will have their name stamped on it as a designer credit, plus the grandpprize winner will recieve a special item yet to be announced.

Be creative, think about what would be a useful TIER 1 tactic. Only 1 person can win and if only 1 person enters and the card sucks then the contest will be void. So lets have everyone at least give it a try. Hey its a free tactic if you win. Even if you dont, im gonna have a contest like this every chapter so by doing this now youll learn a bit and gain some experience in designing cards. And youll see what I go thru lol Keep in mind i have to design the whole game

I will match the picture but u get to design all the text stuff, stam cost, card name, ect.

Keep in mind about stam costs the lowest for a tier 1 is usually 2 and the highest usually 5. I reserve the right to edit stam cost if needed. If i feel i need to then i may pass on your card for someone elses, son try and be fair when u assign cost, not just thinking of your own character, the same applies for the text, dont just make a card that will only benefit your character. Thats the fastest way to get me to say NEXT lol.

So im looking forward to seeing all your tactics

Only 2 Submission per player
like i said we will have this contest every chapter now so.

Ok so get cracking. Start brainstorming, jotting down ideas and get those cards in before the end of chapter 4

NOTE
The submissions is 2 cards per player, meaning you can submit 2 cards total, so like 1 attack tactic and 1 def tactic.

ALSO if i see some really great tactics i may go ahead and choose more then 1 winner BUT..

I will only choose 1 grandprize winner, who will get the card and a bonus special item yet to be announced