Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:41 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New yagyu rpg ccg game table

Jubei saw the frantic Suchiko and quickly ran and with one clean stroke ended the Miyoshi Samurai's pursuit.

" Suchi, are you ok?"
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 10:45 PM

Suchiko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Suchiko

She had only just realized a second ago that the immediate danger was over. She stopped to catch her breath.

"I-I'm fine... I'm ok..." she huffed, wiping her tear-streaked face with her sleeve.

~*~すちこ~*~ Suchiko

Old 04-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Zekeen is on a distinguished road

Katsuro continuously swung his sword as he stumbled toward the samurai, onto to have an archer aim at him. As Katsuro kept swinging, his massive sword yet again inadvertantly saved him as he heard a thud and felt a small hit across his sword, followed with a thud in the wall of a nearby building.

Katsuro looked around, blinking feverishly as he tried to see past his own drunked vision, but gave up on the sound as quickly as he took up the search. He turned back to his "trio" of enemies and in one large stumble, managed to gain ground and swing his sword into the samurai cutting him in two.

Katsuro blinked some more trying to figure out what he was seeing as he watched "three" samurai fall before him at once. He took a moment to stare at his sword in disbeleif, holding it against his nose so he could actually see it. He then looked on and saw another samurai, the archer who shot at him, and pointed at him angrily as he shouted in what was now an incoherent drunken stupor.

"......uh!.......uuuhh......UH!"

He stumbled forward to attack the new samurai who appeared to be looking at him wrong.
[23:56] Zekeen (zekeenphoenix): watch, it'll come up and yag will be like "we'll finish tomorrow!!!! WARP SPEED MR SULU!!!"

[00:50] Yagyu (lordyagyu): now
[00:50] Yagyu (lordyagyu): items would be net
[00:51] Yagyu (lordyagyu): but well dot hose later
[00:51] Yagyu (lordyagyu): im logging
[00:51] Yagyu (lordyagyu): warp speed mr zuku
Old 04-01-2010, 09:16 AM

Kado Tsuyosa is on a distinguished road

Kado looked at his wound again and than gave the Beserker a glair. This time Kado put all joking aside and filled his eyes with blackness and hatred.

He bent his elbow back and pointed the Katana's blade directly at the Beserker's Heart.
Kado charged and so did the Beserker. just like last time Kado turned around after the strike, but this time the Beserker had fallen to the ground staining the ground crimson red.

"Thank you for the fight, I think I'll take my spoils and honor you by killing the rest of your attacking friends."
Old 04-01-2010, 11:38 AM
The Savage Wolf

Svage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Svage Send a message via Yahoo to Svage

With a solid blow Yama felled the archer who had atacked him before the he could draw a bead on him again. "Hah," he laughed aloud, "These fools fall like wheat before the scythe. When do we see a real foe?" He looked around for a new target.

-Warning-
I am out of prozac and patience, and I have a .357

(translated to fit in with T:LAW)
Be wary, I am lacking both in mood and patience, and my blade is both fast and sharp.

(edited to fit for Yama)
Your getting on my nerves, leave before I injure your inner child with my fist.

Short stories by ME
Old 04-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Ninjitsu Master

CecilArcelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CecilArcelle Send a message via Yahoo to CecilArcelle

Ken'ichi watched as his target bled out on the ground. It was almost disappointing that the man had defeated the beserker so easily. If Ken'ichi had only been faster, the man would owe him a favor sometime in the future.

He found his cousin comforting a woman, away from the fight. Jubei, I'm going to scout to see if any of the Miyoshi are still present elsewhere.

Without waiting for a response, Ken'ichi sprinted away from the ground, following the path of destruction that the enemy had made in the village.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:50 PM

Before Ken'ichi could run off they heard someone speak not of their own.

"Well Well, you must be the lord of the Yagyu, I have always dreamed of facing you. But I am under orders first to secure your castle"

Jubei looked past the third wave blocking the captain.

"It is rude not to give your name." Jubei said casually.

" I am Miyoshi Masayasu capain of the Miyoshi clans army."

Jubei recognized the name. " Masayasu hs always been said to be an honorable young man, why do you attack innocent villagers?"

" What is shido? More accurately which is the true way of shido, to serve a honest and good lord, or to serve an evil lord?"

Jubei was taken back to the discussions and lectures of his sensei.

" You speak of the old riddle, the answer is to serve the evil lord. As to live shido to be a samurai is to serve your lord with death in your heart."

" You live up to your reputation. Yes my lord has recently been influenced by a General who has taken him from his honorable path. But whether my lord is righteous or wicked I shall serve him and live as a true bushi until i die. And now i must order my men to finish you off. If you can get past them i look forward to testing my skills against you."

Masayasu shouted the order and without hesitation his unit attacked.

Last edited by Yagyu; 04-01-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:50 PM

Shinobikaito is on a distinguished road

The Ashigaru sprinted forward and stabbed at In'ei, but found his spear far from his target.

In'ei chuckled...

"I have a reputation for speed. You will have to fight harder if you want to kill me in the name of your commander." he said, resuming his stance.

"I have a reputation for speed." ~Hozoin In'ei
Old 04-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Ninjitsu Master

CecilArcelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CecilArcelle Send a message via Yahoo to CecilArcelle

Ken'ichi swore as Miyoshi Masayasu and his men formed their ranks infront of the group? How had they approached the group without him noticing?

No matter. He could worry about that later. For now, he had his own skin to save.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:10 PM

One of the Officers charged at Jubei, he swung his long sword in a downwards strike but Jubei easily block the attack. However he could tell by the force of the officers blow, this wouldnt be as easy as the previous men he fought tonight.