Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 12-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road
Default Bushido Blade: Challenger Registration

"Hey! Maxx here again! I know you all missed me, but it's all right, I missed you too! Well, if you're here it's because you want a piece of that action. All you have to do is post a request like this: "I wanna fight next!" or something along those lines... get creative! Fights won't take longer then a few days at the most. If someone's already fighting, go ahead and post here to wait in line! If you're wondering what the hell this is, slap yourself now, please. Or check the next Bushido Blade thread, it explains all the intriquet details you need."

Spoiler:
Maxx looks at the camera, wondering why you look so dumbfounded.

"Okay, if you're too lazy (or dumb) to do that, I'll break down the rules for you quickly."

The 2 foot cat reaches offscreen to pull a projector a pointer, and a powerpoint presentation shoots onto the wall behind him.

"Two fighters meet in a randomly generated scene (from my brain). They fight, posting only one attempted move at a time, until one of them deems it appropriate to finish his opponent. Posting his opponents death in his post. After that post, the other fighter posts an alternate ending, where he defeats his adversary, or he can accept his defeat. Follow me yet? In case you don't, we now have a bunch of fight posts, and two finishers one where each opponent wins. Everybody in the forums, except for the ones I hunt down and shoot for not participating, read the fight, and head over to a Bushido Blade Poll thread, where they vote for their favorite performance and finisher, and give a little feedback and critique. The winner moves on to the next challenger. Simple? If not, feel free to slap yourself now."

"So challengers, if you're brave, and wanna have some fun, now would be the time to press reply!"

Last edited by Tenchijin; 12-14-2006 at 07:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2006, 05:03 PM
LanceArmstrong of Riddles

moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: Bushido Blade: Challenger Registration

sign me up!

Kurokami
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Old 12-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Peace Artist

Maxx steps up,

"Okay, so here's how it goes, if you'd take note the post above me by my soon-to-be-dead friend moses, it's a shinning example of the ideal, however creatively lacking reply! Quick, if you'd note the post time, and excited, if you'd note the exclaimation mark.

So this is the procedure. He will recieve a message privately, instructing him to post in the Duel To The Death thread.

The next person to register will be messaged after the results for the fight are in. That's where the line starts. There is only one fight at a time, so the sooner you register, the sooner you can challenge the Champion. After 5 wins a champion will be dubbed the Budokai, an esteemed title that will be covetted by all other challengers.

The more people we get, and the longer this runs, the more divisions we can create! So come one, come all, and sign up to meet your bloody end!"
Old 12-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Location: Where ever the path follows, wherever the wind carries me (my house).
Tomoshibi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tomoshibi

*Strolls up to the sign-up scroll, whips out a brush and adds his signature.*

This looks like an amusing idea to me. If we can get enough people interested perhaps we could hold some sort of tournament though, so we could have multiple fights going on at the same time.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Peace Artist

"Oh, great! Another brave one! I love you guys and your support and participation. And your idea is great, my friend. The best place to post ideas and the like would be here: The Bushido Blade Promotion Thread in "The Katana""

Maxx leans over and takes a gander at the signature.

"I can't read your writing you strange, strange man.What's your name?"

The talking cat whips out a notepad and a mechanical pencil. The feudal japanese man looks at the device oddly.

"What? It's 'cause I'm blue isn't it? Biggots!"
Old 12-15-2006, 01:08 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Location: Where ever the path follows, wherever the wind carries me (my house).
Tomoshibi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tomoshibi

The man looks not at the strange device oddly, but the cat itself! The mysterious man's face is downcast for a mere second, for he cannot comprehend that he would ever find one not familiar of his great deeds. The pouting frown was quickly replaced with a winning smile though, and so he turnsback towards the cat.

Pointing dramatically to the scroll he says, "Treasure that scroll little neko, for it bears my grand autograph; such a thing is well sought after through out the land." He then strikes a pose. After pausing for an aukward moment, he glances over to his left and calls out, "Kuroko!". Immediately, an unseen shamisen begins to play a heroic sounding melody and sakura petals gently rain upon his noble brow, coming to rest at his feet. In a graceful flick of his wrists he opens up a fan in each hand, both exposing the silhouette of a man in dazzling stances.

Whipping into a new stance, the odd man stares into the cat's eyes as if trying to find the form of the neko's soul and in a grand voice he booms, "I am Karisuma Kyougen, the budding rose of yarō kabuki - here to make my glorious return debut!"

Spoiler:
Whoops. From now on I'll post suggestions elsewhere. I sorta felt the promotional thread should be kept open for... well, things of a promotional nature. >.> Enough of my vain attempt to justify my mistake though. Anyway, I think this idea has potential, and its been awhile since I've seen any roleplaying worth joining on the forum. Plus, I'm just plain bored. All 3 are good reasons for me to join up. For those of you who have no idea who this strange fellow is, click http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1299. If you want to see him in action, you'll just have to dredge up the older (and one of the largest) roleplays on the forums, Revenge and Reward. I look forward to kicking your collective rumps.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Peace Artist

The blue cats eyes widen and shine brightly as the bold introduction takes place. They start to well up in tears as he fails to hold back a wide open mouth smile. He opens his mouth to exclaim his excitement, but then taps his pencil to the notepad and says dryly:

"Spell that out for me..."
Old 12-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo

Walking casually up to the scroll he hads his short messy handwriting. Smiling arrogantly at the cat he says, 'maybe selmo's name will inspire a few more applicants'

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Old 12-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Peace Artist

Maxx looks at Selmo.

"Inspire? Oh yeah, definetly. Everyone who was affraid to die fighting a powerful warrior of Bushido will definetly jump at the chance to fight you! ha, haaaa..."

Selmo returns a dry look.

"Alright, i'll just mark your name down here then."
Old 01-28-2007, 04:07 PM
The Will of Death

Location: My parents'. Although I'm only 17, so you can't really blame me.
Hige Katsumori is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hige Katsumori

(( I would like to participate. I've been fighting in role-plays for 3 years. I only psot OOC because I really don't understand the first post at all... ))

" Ah ****. I can't believe you've done this. "