Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Tatsumaki > Role-playing

Role-playing Post stories, character descriptions, or role-play as your character here.

Old 09-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Location: Where ever the path follows, wherever the wind carries me (my house).
Tomoshibi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tomoshibi
Default Confused about Revenge and Reward

I'm really not trying to piss off anyone, so excuse me if this is a little offensive. I'm seeing contradicting parts in the storyline following Chronor w/ Jubei and Shimazu's party. After Shimazu's wolf returns dragging a corpse, Chronor begins his storyline, ending where he encounters the wolf. At the end of that, he hears someone. Since Shimazu didn't call his wolf back, and the wolf didn't leave after it came back to Shimazu, I decided to be the voice he heard. After introducing myself, Jubei asks me a question (which I haven't replied to yet, I wanna get this all fixed up). Chronor then tells a sort of oblique story where we all go off to Osaka, including Talos. ??? Maybe I misentrepreted something, but I could have sworn that Mitsue and Talos ran off together, in the opposite direction. Chronor goes on to talk about Tenchi's mistake of leaving Mitsue behind (?? Not his fault, she snuck off, or so I thought). Not to mention his name is Shimazu, not Tenchijin.

So anyways, those are the plot holes I found (or perceived - I could be wrong). I was wondering if some of the people of this group could perhaps respond here and set me straight - I don't want to add to the story and screw something up right now. Sorry, and please remember, I'm not trying to offend, only trying to figure out what is happening.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Jin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Confused about Revenge and Reward

^ yea I also was a little confused as to what's going on as well, no offense. Opps, I also having been calling Tenchijin's character a different name. I thought it was Tenchi! I'll start refering to you as "Shimazu" from now on Tenchi sorry, heh.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:57 PM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko

Yea I was confused too. I thought Taros was sticking with me. WAHHHH. Chronor.... you making me travel all ALONE??? In the creepy forest all by MYSELF??? A weak and defenseless girl without a nice strong man to protect me??? WAHHHHHHH!!!!!! *cry* I'm scared of the dark by myself so I need someone to be with me. *cry* Mister Taros I miss you... and you ditched me and went with Chronor....??? I see how it is... *runs away crying* you ditched me already after you said you were going to come with me...

Me just making a big deal about it and doing a little in character. Heh...

*cry* Yes Mister Karisuma, I'm supposed to have snuck off with Taros. My plot is being destroyed if I didn't sneak off. Well I can improvise, but WAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I guess no drama from me if I don't understand it. That's why I'm delaying my post. I'm confused. Someone help me understand this. PLEASE???!!!

It's not that you did something to me. I just hate you for simply existing. Be quiet and just let me kill you. ~ Mae Mae Hates You
Old 09-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Thank heavens! I was starting to think that I was just being stupid... these responses are reassuring, but things still need to be fixed before we continue. By the way, there is no need to address me in such a proper manner. The Great Karisuma Kyougen knows his name is a mouthful, friends feel free to call him Kyougen : )
Old 09-26-2005, 09:09 PM

MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomoshibi
Thank heavens! I was starting to think that I was just being stupid... these responses are reassuring, but things still need to be fixed before we continue. By the way, there is no need to address me in such a proper manner. The Great Karisuma Kyougen knows his name is a mouthful, friends feel free to call him Kyougen : )
I know but it's Mitsue talking Mister Karisuma. If it was Mizuki she would've called you clown and MitsueNeko would just call you Tomoshibi or Kyougen in this thread.

It's not that you did something to me. I just hate you for simply existing. Be quiet and just let me kill you. ~ Mae Mae Hates You
Old 09-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Hee hee, always good to stay in character. I've just realized that for all of Kyougen's mental banter, he never gets past introducing himself in conversations. As for the clown bit, I'm surprised no one has said it to his face yet. It came close, but danger was averted because Kyougen (being the arrogant man that he is) assumed Shimazu was speaking about himself. I think that our story as a whole is compelling and interesting, and I look forward to the continuing hard work of everyone involved : )
Old 09-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Hand of God

Chronor is on a distinguished road

*Shoots himself in the head Sin City Style*

Yeah i suppose i caused the entire bomb of the plot. But damn give me something to work off of. I understand everyone's trying to throw their own plot in but 1/2 the time they don't post or keep plot to themselves (Foreshadow = throw us a frickin BONE!) and get angry when people go on without them.

Also, I like what Toshi did after a few posts. Just did a basic synopsis of the story thusfar. It keeps everything in place. I'll edit my posts to keep everything in tack but for heaven's sakes make it clear!

BTW: thx for the notice...i was gonna start this thread if you didn't...

Old 09-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Sorry, I really didn't mean to offend. I do admit, it is a little unclear though. I usually have to reread the entire story once or twice just to make sure I get everything just right. My character is sorta a side character, so I really can't foreshadow anything (he sorta just follows his current whims). We should really PM each other on scenes that include interaction, just to make sure everything is fine and fits the story.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Peace Artist

Tenshin is on a distinguished road

nonono! It is Tenchi, my profile is another character. The name is Tenchi, but not Tenchijin. I'll half to fix that... But aside from that, when you wandered off and met Chronor, I bounced. My character will tend to just disappear from the presence of people... cuz he's a ninja you know. But I intend to meet up with Toshi and the Koga leader, and Jin as that's my mission...
Old 09-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Hand of God

Chronor is on a distinguished road

well...your stuck with me! Naa just get crative and discuss it. Hopefully if everything plays out smoother you can meet Toshi by joining us. After all i am a general in the Bakemono!

BTW: There all better....pm me if I screwed up any...in the meantime..sleep!