Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > General > The Katana > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Drivel getting you down? Want a place to discuss serious topics such as life and death? This is the place!

Old 01-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Anei Kakyoku

Sokuku Ishimaru is on a distinguished road
Default Re: USA's November Elections

Well, I tend to prefer Republicans simply because i'm Military Type and future Marine, and for me I feel war is going to happen irrelevant of the person behind the officer, there choices make the difference. Clinton cut out funding so bad that our strategist chose to run the Black Hawk Down unprepared and unready, and then had to ask Pakistan for tanks to save our own rangers, and that's just absurd.

I am also generally the more conservative type, I have old family values to an extent and prefer it that way.

When I first heard our President was named "Obama"((I had not been really paying attention, i'm 17, I have kid stuff to do.)). I kinda was like "What, are we ****in retarded. Osama?" Later I found out he wasn't even Muslim, and slowed my roll quite a bit. But his name did piss me off at first.

I don't particular like him though, he's very arrogant. Unreasonably sure of himself and clearly self richeous. He is a good man, not going to say he's not, but I feel that if I had ever met him to face to face, I would simply not enjoy his company and would be simply disturbed by how much greater he felt he was then me. While at the time speaking incredibly well to the public and whooing the world.

While John McCain didn't feel like a President at all, he felt like a sweet little old man that was utterly harmless. When I learned he was a war hero my respect rose far higher for him, but I don't feel he could have been President. He was far to....Normal almost. He seemed out of the loop and to close to myself, and as I am not confident I could run a country for the life of me, I did not really like him either.

All in all, neither were good choices. But for me McCain was the lesser of the two evils, simply because he shares views of mine. Sarah Palin, on the other hand, don't even get my started. He shoulda picked Democrat turned Independent.

I once saw a video of Mr. Obama actually pushing that small little independent into a corner almost physically. Which shyed be away from Obama completely, he is unnecessary angry in everything, and far to high and mighty. Mr. Obama is not what everyone voted for so I hear either, as he seems to be falling into the more Conservative Democrat styling, not overly radical changes.

Lets hope his Wind and Solar energy benefits us, and his taxes don't destroy us.

Believe, and our blades will not break!
Believe, and our hearts will not bend!

Though the roads we take may be different, our iron hearts will beat as one!

Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will live and return here once again!

Aku-Soku-Zan (Destroy-Evil-Immediately)
Sponsored Links