Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > General > The Katana > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Drivel getting you down? Want a place to discuss serious topics such as life and death? This is the place!

Old 08-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Lesser Member

Letum is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tatsumaki 101 (using MMORPG's as next gen classrooms)

Injecting information to brain is not surreal pseudo-science, British scientists have found the area in brain where it could be injected and how to, that is when technology catches up so it wont cause immediate vegetation.
According to them it should be around 10-20 years when we will be buying info packs next to our potatoes.
Most likely it won't flourish like that and will be available only for the elite.
Like in all things there is an "but", in this one morals and ethics roll in.

Humans are extremely complex organic machines, if and when programmers manage to create photo-realism and human like animations (emotes etc) it can emulate humans.
Assuming the visual material can be brought to the students in realistic manner such as, holograms, VR or AR goggles (obviously cheapest possibility) or other.

If an student has an problem with a problem or an theory he could study by himself, (vast database of all possible information) if access to an computer is not an possibility then an supervisor or another student (maybe from higher class) can aid them in it.
The suggestion/order to do so could be told after every class, weekly or just in the beginning of each semester.

Tests would be graded from 1 to 10, 4 to 10, 1 to 5, A to F, from 0 parrots to 5 parrots.

It would rather cause an immense surge in the level of our future scientists, who then due to their loyalty to their countries, could solve several common problems, whether regarding food or water.
Most certainly they would have the most motivation to ponder about these problems.
As the level of education will rise higher around the world they would still be "stuck" in their area with the exception of those who have obvious potential.
Overall state of the world could thrive to unseen heights.

Naturally the question about "Where to put all these people who would survive?" will rise but, is another discussion. (Though i will be more than ready to discuss that aswell)

Also, i wrote this in hurry, so forgive all the typos and the like, bye.