Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Plan and recruit

Plan and recruit Plan your families here, until you can afford to make them (100 posts); You may also recruit new members here.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:11 PM

Tokugawa Norio is on a distinguished road
Default Tokugawa Clan?

Anyone else interested in starting up a Tokugawa family? I've been running all over this website trying to take in every bit of information available. I'm very excited to say the least.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 02:36 PM

Ashikaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashikaga
Default Re: Tokugawa Clan?

First of all, welcome to the forums, its always good to see new members joining. Secondly, though I myself am in a clan, it'd be good for there to be another around. Good luck with your clan.
koboruru ota ya,
take no tsuyu
Old 04-28-2010, 02:39 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forums, just so you know the game takes place during the end of the onin war begining of the sengoku jidai, so the Tokugawa were not yet formed, they were still surname Matsudaira lol. That history lesson being said welcome to the forums and good luck with your clan
Old 04-28-2010, 03:12 PM

Tokugawa Norio is on a distinguished road

I saw that the game references the 16th Century (I haven't actually found a specific start date)... the name coming into play roughly around 1567 should work... but if the game setting is actually earlier than that, then I see your point. Guess I need to hunt down some specific "game lore" information.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:37 PM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road

yea the period is defiantly earlier then 1567, tatsumaki doesnt have an actual date as they would be to restricting with people getting all hung up on events occurring during that time frame. Think after 1500 before 1550. The biggest hint is that its before guns began entering Japan becoming common among the daimyo.

I choose Yagyu clan, one for my love of the greatest sword school in japan, two because they have a rich history during any period of japanese history including present day. My character Yagyu Jubei Muneyoshi is actually the first great swordsman of his time, later knwon as sekishusai. I threw the jubei name in there cuz i just love jubei and since onimusha 2 got away with calling sekishusai jubei i figure i can as well lol. So it all depends how close u wanna be to history, this is of course a game universe unto itself and we already have an oda clan with nobunaga, though the clan has been inactive for a very long time.

So there no rule that says you cant be the tokugawa. Think of the game universe as an alt time line. Things can happen in different orders, they can occur at different dates, sooner or later. Famous names may or may not show up and carve their names into the tatsumaki history. That being said its always awesome to have another japanese history fanatic on the forums lol you should definitely check out the different rpgs. The yagyu one is following the history of the clan without set dates of course, we are currently being invaded by the Miyoshi. The games arent restricted to clans any member from any clans can play.

But yea if you want to do the tokugawa clan then thats cool, or the matsudaira, either way hope to have a good relationship with your clan. I do know u need a certain amount of posts before you can officially start the clan but u can begin planning and getting things ready. The family creation service has been down for some time and no word yet on its repair. You can use the community groups section to create a spot for your clan as many of the other clans have already done so.

But yea running a clan is hard work, takes lots of dedication and time and can even be expensive if your creating a clan website and stuff. So any questions feel free to ask anyone here, all the members are cool and always happy to chat.