Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > Ikko Family

Ikko Family Ronin, selmo, Abc, HajimeSaito, Bento, Tomoshibi, Anarchy, Simplexus, donau, ComicP, masterofwind, Marika, Mugen, Aucillion, Camjpn, Mouko, wicked, sgsoloplayer

Old 07-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo
Default Re: Naval Branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Better yet, we could pirate the pirates that pirate the pirates! ^_^
why cant we just steal from whoever we want whenever we want -.- that seems more simple

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Officer of the Ikko

Mouko is on a distinguished road

Since Tomoshibi has resigned has head of the naval branch i would like to take control of it

Mouko

"Victory does not come to those who follow the rules of War, Victory comes to those who make the rules and enforce them upon their enemies" Genghis Khan: Mongol Secret histories
Old 06-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Full Time Tiger

Gheari is on a distinguished road

First of all bump, and second I think we should have pirates aid the Yakuza branch and sailors aid the Field Ops branch. We can't steal from allies, only neutral parties and enemies. Pirates of other clans count as enemies and merchants from enemy lands, while not in a clan count as neutral. This is how I see the world of piracy, now onto the navy. Sailors need experience in ranged and melee combat, so you'll almost definitely need to supply a training point on land. Pirates should travel in groups of several small ships, trying to sneak aboard a ship, taking its crew unawares. One more thing, I believe you forgot about the quartermaster, unless you intend to have either the first or second mates take the position.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Lesser Member

Letum is on a distinguished road

u have to write in here http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1775 and hope Ronin likes what he sees.

u can join naval branch probably as soon as u have joined Ikko.
(sorry for intruding into ur guild thread -_-U)
Old 10-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Ikko Family Founder

Ronin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

Letum i welcome it as long as its on topic. These forums should be open to discussion between all the families! But its just as Letum says, you need to apply first. I'm not too picky but i do have standards.

"I can't believe I fell for that" -Sun Tzu

Quotes Mean Nothing, My actions shall silence all their useless words.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:19 PM

Lord Shino of The Katana is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lord Shino of The Katana

One question for you, how do you plan on keeping this group alive? I mean will we have super huge ferries or tiny canoes? Im not saying offensively but how does it work? Yo guys will fight the enemy overseas and raid on land but will you protect merchants also?

Old 05-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Gin Tama is on a distinguished road

well, if we needed money after we get the naval branch started we could set up a barricade a while off shore and anybody who wants to pass for trading or other purposes, would pay a toll to the commanding officer who would use that money for the ikko funds for more ships, buildings, weapons, etc, etc, etc. or just raid ships that are believed to have an expensive cargo, then sell the cargo at port
Old 02-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Officer of the Ikko

Mouko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin Tama View Post
well, if we needed money after we get the naval branch started we could set up a barricade a while off shore and anybody who wants to pass for trading or other purposes, would pay a toll to the commanding officer who would use that money for the ikko funds for more ships, buildings, weapons, etc, etc, etc. or just raid ships that are believed to have an expensive cargo, then sell the cargo at port

Gin Tama has the right idea. Of coarse in the start of the game, the ikko will lack the funds to build effective ships or even canoes. Were all going to have to fight in the regular army at the begging until the clan has sufficient money and power to comission a fleet. This may take a while or no time at all depending on how the game plays out. Once the Fleet is built, a navy will add a whole new aspect to the ikko. It will allow us to ferry troops across islands, Simultaneously land marines while the regular army attacks, pirate hostile ships, protect friendly traders, and lastly set up blockades and charge a fair for safe passage. The final advantage has the potential to produce a legitamate income espescially in the South.

For the most part, the navy will be a subdivision of the land forces and will often fight on land with them. I myself would get bored of exclusivley sticking to the sea and would like to fight on land as well

Mouko

"Victory does not come to those who follow the rules of War, Victory comes to those who make the rules and enforce them upon their enemies" Genghis Khan: Mongol Secret histories