Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  
 

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 悪天使 The Akutenshi Family

悪天使 The Akutenshi Family Akuma, poporo, kensai_zen, Shina



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-20-2005, 10:52 AM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
LanceArmstrong of Riddles
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,830
Rep Power: 14
moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

just to let u know im not in Bakemono but im currently owned by yumi and nekos her sister

"Well, your two whelps over there seem like easy work, but you may be fun. But for now I'm gonna have to say that we dont fight." Kurokami said. He continued to stay on the alert though. "There would be no ransom for you to gain, as the family memebers would rather just take pleasure in killing you, for touching one of them with your filthy hands." With that Kurokami grabs Mitsue's wrist and takes her back to his table, where he can keep a better eye on her.
__________________
Link293|college:multiple moseses?!
m0s3s:yep 3 = work, normal moses = home
Link293|college:this is madness!
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 08-20-2005, 10:58 AM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 14
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Akuma scowls. "Whelps? You think that because you took out a few punks you're some sort of fighter, huh? Well let me tell you something...I'm not afraid of you or some clueless rich family. I know the type. They drop to their knees and beg when confronted with something like the death of their 'beloved' girl. Some halfwit bodyguard like you isn't going to get in my way."

He smirks slyly as the two go back to the table. "You're bloodthirsty when you see those thugs...but you run from me? Perhaps you know of me, then? Rumors must have already reached this town..."
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Slots Slots is offline
Ninjitsu Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Under a Staircase
Posts: 613
Rep Power: 13
Slots will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Slots
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Hiramaki walks into the pub and surveys the scene. He blinks a few times and then opens his mouth. Closing it again with a confused look on his face he tries again.

"uhm.... sorry wrong building."

He slowly backs out of the pub.
__________________
There once was a Gerbil ... he was angry because the yellow snipers would always try to shoot at him but one day i saved him from the snipers and he gave me the most delicous cookie EVER... and now i am addicted to the cookies... please send them to me now... >.>
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:16 PM
MitsueNeko's Avatar
MitsueNeko MitsueNeko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In bed
Posts: 253
Rep Power: 14
MitsueNeko has a spectacular aura aboutMitsueNeko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to MitsueNeko Send a message via MSN to MitsueNeko
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Kurokami pulls her to sit at his table. She crossed her arms and looked away from him. She was angry and gave him the silent treatment. Then couldn't handle the silence, she got up and slapped him across the cheek.

"THAT'S FOR SAVING ME!!! YOU THINK I'M THAT HELPLESS?!" She snaps her head to the direction of Akuma and takes out a shuriken and throws it, aiming at him, but it misses.

"AND YOU SIR!!! SHUT UP!!! OPEN YOUR MOUTH WHEN SOMEONE CARES!!!! MY FAMILY IS NOT CLUELESS!!! I'LL SHOW YOU CLUELESS FAMILY!!!" *throws another shuriken* "YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY FAMILY OR SOMETHING?! IF YOU DO YOU SAY IT TO ME, DON'T YOU SAY THOSE STUFF ABOUT THEM!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM!!!" With that being said she went back to her seat, cross her arms and faced the dark corner. Wonder what they'll do now... heheheheh......
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:20 PM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
LanceArmstrong of Riddles
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,830
Rep Power: 14
moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Kurokami, by now expects this outbreaks, watches silently. He also knew thay Neko's aim was bad so there was nothing to worry about. He signalled the waitress and ordered a bottle of sake and some dumplings.
__________________
Link293|college:multiple moseses?!
m0s3s:yep 3 = work, normal moses = home
Link293|college:this is madness!
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 14
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

"YOU'RE RIGHT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR DAMN FAMILY - EXCEPT I KNOW THE FACT THEY DON'T WATCH AFTER THEIR STUPID, HELPLESS LITTLE GIRL!" Akuma retorts angrily. "I'll open my mouth whenever the hell I want. No little brat will tell me otherwise."

He releases a soft sigh, which turns into a chuckle. "How about you, sir?" He looks at Kurokami. "She doesn't like you much...eh? Who are you to her, anyway? My curiosity has been piqued."
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:26 PM
glowsticknation's Avatar
glowsticknation glowsticknation is offline
ITS YELLOW TIME!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: seaworld
Posts: 362
Rep Power: 13
glowsticknation is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to glowsticknation Send a message via MSN to glowsticknation Send a message via Yahoo to glowsticknation
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

Yuki finishs off his second bottle of sake and turns to akuma and says, "hey... akuma... we need to get some women in here... not that i want to... you know... kill em... i just want someone fun to drink sake with... cause lets face it... you've got one eye... and poporo is, well, just look at him!"

Yuki pauses

"Where'd my pants go?" says yuki as he looks down to find that he has lost his pants. "did you steal them mittens? why i aughta" Yuki stands up to go ask mittens in more private quarters and passes out on the floor
__________________
Love is like sushi
You can never get enough
and then we all die
-Tako-samurai
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 14
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

He glances down at Yuki for a moment. Great...there goes my support.

"Idiot..." Akuma mutters under his breath before returning his attention to Kurokami.
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:52 PM
moses's Avatar
moses moses is offline
LanceArmstrong of Riddles
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,830
Rep Power: 14
moses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moses Send a message via MSN to moses Send a message via Yahoo to moses
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

"Well sir, my relationship to this women is through her sister. That is all that I need to reveal." replies Kurokami to Akuma's question. As he is saying this the waitress arrives with the sake and food. Kurokami begins eating and sees that Neko is not. He taps her on the head and says "Eat." Pointing at the food.
__________________
Link293|college:multiple moseses?!
m0s3s:yep 3 = work, normal moses = home
Link293|college:this is madness!
m0s3s:no this is #tatsumaki!
m0s3s:if only i could kick
m0s3s:then i could copy z
m0s3s:phail

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma Akuma is offline
The King of Thieves
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 14
Akuma is on a distinguished roadAkuma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Akuma
Default Re: [RP] The Quiet Pub

"Why do you choose to remain in a place like this if you're supposed to be taking care of her? Shouldn't you run on back to some private estate and continue leading your pathetic, pampered life?" He smirks, trying to taunt him some more. "You may be arrogant enough to think that you're unstoppable...but trust me - someday you'll have to wise up and realize the whole world isn't comprised of goons like the ones you just killed. You had better realize it before someone is forced to show it to you."
__________________

Courtesy of Kiros
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:02 PM.




Sponsored Links

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Advertisement System V2.6 By   Branden
Copyright 2004 - 2008, Eyes Out Entertainment
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts