Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > News > Announcements

Announcements An area for announcements, for Eyes Out Entertainment and Tatsumaki: Land at War.

Old 01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Ryou is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryou
Default Re: Change is Coming

After reading this I am angry and frustrated... what a waste of money and time on this game and this website. I guess it was stupid of me to pre-order a game from a unsure company, but when I made the purchase I was under the assumption by the team the game was less than a year from being a live game. And that I would have many months of free play, and BETA access.

I don't buy many games because my pockets aren't full of cash, but I took a chance on this and I guess I lost out big time... but to wrap up my feelings? I am a disgruntled consumer who would like to kick someone in the balls.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:52 PM

Arakawa Nobuaki is on a distinguished road

So this is what I missed. Damn.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:30 AM

Minamoto Yoritomo is on a distinguished road

I hate to be a naysayer, here... but I'll believe it all when I see it. I've followed this project religiously since 2007. That is SIX YEARS. I've even shown my support by pre-ordering the game to help fund the development, but after years of no real updates, an ask of a refund resulted in an 'accidental' ban and no joy.

I'm not saying this all to put the dev team down. I realize that game development is a huge task that comes with a lot of time. Primarily focusing efforts on new forums?... why? What do you have to show us? What work do you have done on this project you guys have dilligently been working on for the past six years. And what is this new middleware? Does that mean a new engine, new server software, or what? Because from what it sounds to me, you guys haven't really gotten anything substantial done.

I would love not to be correct. I want nothing more than the best for EOE, and for Tatsumaki. Hell, I wouldn't have given you my money if I didn't. But talk is cheap, and we're not even getting that much communication from you guys. I guess what I am asking for you all to do, is please convince us loyal fans who have been here from the beginning that our support has not been in vain.

Right now, I can't bring myself to look forward to a 'brighter future' for Tatsumaki, because there never really has been a foundation, or a beginning. Just a bunch of nerds excited about ifs and maybes. (I can be counted among those nerds).

Anyway, thats my rant and I apologize for literally blowing up your boards with my synical nature and skepticism.

I really do wish the best for you guys. I want to play this damned game. It sounds like everything I've ever wanted in a setting I'm very familiar with and love. But I simply can't bring myself to be optimistic about the future. Not right now, not after so many let downs. I'll continue to keep an eye on the project though and I do hope in time, you guys will prove my skepticism an uneccessary defense mechanism.

EDIT:

Ah, so its officially dead then. Tis a shame. I'd really like to know what the hell happened with all the money you guys got from the pre-orders.