Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 熊本 Family

熊本 Family Senshi, Hakinhi

Old 01-28-2008, 10:41 PM

blacknebula is on a distinguished road
Default Planning life in the Family.

I created this thread as the tittle suggests for us to say a little bit about what we are planning on doing in T:LaW and in the Kumamoto family. I believe that this way we can start getting a good base on what we are suppose to be doing and get to know our family members a little better so we could have a successful family. We could also comment on each other's plans to try to make it better.

Alright let me start.

First of all I would like to start by living in a community where I'm able to tame and raise horses and maybe some other type of animals (ummm Pandas.... nah I'll probably get executed for that). Anyway, I'm probably going to need some Hunting skills too in order to capture some of the wild animals that I want to tame but I really don't want to overdo it too much with the hunting skills since I'm planning on been a skilled Samurai. Hopefully when the time comes I'll be able to be a retainer for either Bai Kai, Shiro, or Yuir. I've never seen Bai Kai on and there's a lot of people who would like to be his retainer so I'm not 100% sure about him, but Shiro and Yuir are on so I would have to speak to them and see which one wants me more . If I do get to be a retainer then I would probably have to leave the taming idea behind and focus on my retainer duties and my training, but that's fine with me. If not then I'll continue with my horse farm, I think horses are vital if we are going to be a big family plus it would be really cool to be the horse supplier for the Kumamoto. And with time I'm planning on been one of the top ranking officers of the family that's why I'm planning on devoting at least 3 Hours (game time or real time depending on how busy I am) to my martial arts skills. That's pretty much all that comes to my mind right now. If anything else comes up I'll post it later.

And oh yeah, I can't wait to see that HUGE
Spoiler:
in the horizon, surrounded by villages and walking people around when we take over Japan and Senshi's Shogun. (MUAHAHAHAHA)
Old 03-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Planning life in the Family.

well i had always planed on being a farmer in game, but i joined this great family, and got give a important postion in it, so as what i will be doing in game, will be managing the familys money, and good, you know balance the books, collect the tax, and guard the familys vault, which only the boss and i would have keys too so any thiefs will have to go throught me, well i say me i mean my body guards

so if you want to be my retainer, your job would be mostly to ride up and down, are family lands and collect the tax's from all are towns, and toll gates. but at least you will be able to use the horses you will breed,

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 03-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Ninjitsu Master

hessan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hessan

I was the one who originally expressed interest in being Ban Kai's retainer, however, I both reinvisioned my character and he has been absent for a very long time. Since then, Shiro and I talked about me being his retainer.

I still think that it is difficult to make decisions on such issues at this time. For example, with the exception of Shiro, our designated governors have been absent for a very long time, even longer than Ban Kai. Also, we may find that our structure is ill-fitting to the way our society evolves throughout the in-game beta phase. Thus, though I try to keep up with such things, trying to set up a structure beyond designating something like "honored elders" acting as leading members of the family for the time being.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Staje is on a distinguished road

Well seeing that i am a Assassin. I could do reconnaissance missions and spy work as well as be the family's bounty hunter if they so wish it.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:14 PM

Hime-sama is on a distinguished road

Hmm

as a renowned Geisha from the Capital Kyoto, Himeko will come to wherever the family settlement is, and give up on being a serious Geisha. Instead she will serve Yuir-sama The Governess as a Official Kunochi Retainer. Hopefully her confidant. I would like Himeko to perhaps sit at the top of the Family's Kunochi.

Other then that. I would perhaps have her open up a small Tea house to serve the Samurai and the men of the settlement with saki and song
Old 05-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Ninjitsu Master

Sounds cool Hime-sama. I'll be sure to stop by when I'm not training or maintaining the tera/jinja. Maybe you could come and preform a miko-mai sometime?
Old 05-31-2008, 01:39 AM

Hime-sama is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessan View Post
Sounds cool Hime-sama. I'll be sure to stop by when I'm not training or maintaining the tera/jinja. Maybe you could come and preform a miko-mai sometime?
hehe

Are you talking about the Kagura dance? I don't even think I can write it out, in story mode? I only seen it once during a festival, when a miko performed it.

how about a simple tea ceremony?
Old 05-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Ninjitsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime-sama View Post
hehe

Are you talking about the Kagura dance? I don't even think I can write it out, in story mode? I only seen it once during a festival, when a miko performed it.

how about a simple tea ceremony?
lol, that works too.