Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 熊本 Family

熊本 Family Senshi, Hakinhi

Old 05-15-2007, 11:30 PM
Sculpted from Awesomeness

Vahn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Vahn Send a message via MSN to Vahn
Default Re: The Plans

Well it seems this thread has died out, but I'll go ahead and give it a little nudge.

Obviously, since it is not otherwise stated as according to Senshi, I am a retainer of Senshi.

With regard to Perma-Death, I like the idea. However, if this clan is all about the non-perma-death, then so be it; Kumamoto reigns.

As for friends - I have two friends who show passing interest in the game. One of them is an Indy programmer working on his own stuff, who will be willing to check out the game once it is released (he unfortunately has no faith in an Indy company working on an mmorpg, having seen so many fail). The other will take a look come beta, and if he is interested, will most certainly join. However, until that point, you just get me. Good thing I'm so amazing though; you won't have want for anything...I should also mention that when cut, I bleed sarcasm.

The mention of having a small trade town near a well traveled road and a keep in the forests or mountains, caught my attention and I agree that it is a good idea.

Being that it has been close to two months since the last post was made to this thread, have we more ideas on town/keep/clan direction?