Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 熊本 Family

熊本 Family Senshi, Hakinhi

Old 05-09-2009, 09:57 AM
ケーキはうそだ

Senshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Senshi Send a message via MSN to Senshi
Default Info & Joining Thread

The Kumamoto - Summary
Welcome to the Kumamoto Family. We are the fastest growing and second largest pre-game family, and hope to continue growing after the game is completed.

We plan on being a family more focused on economy and sophistication, rather than just plain old warfare. Warfare isn't ruled out though, but used in moderation. Farmers, merchants, fishermen, and many others are accepted into our clan. Excellence in trade(s) of choice is mandatory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warfare for Defense, Diplomacy for Expansion
To compare our strategy for warfare to Real Time Strategy game jargon, "turtles" would be the correct word. Focusing on building an elaborate defense, instead of conquering everyone around us. This allows us to build a steady economy, and allows members who enjoy less hectic trades to do so in peace.

For expanding our territory, diplomacy is our route of choice. Offering villages benefits for joining us, keeping friendly relations with surrounding territories. Expanding in this way, lessens the amount of hard feelings against us.

Family Structure
In order to achieve and maintain stability throughout our lands, we need a well thought out structure and hierarchy. We will have various chairmen/chairwomen of our various branches; such branches will include, Agriculture Branch, Trade Branch, Judicial Branch, Diplomatic Branch, Warrior Branch, Intelligence Branch, and Public Needs Branch.

Relations with other Pre-game Families
We are allied with the Ikko and Yagyu clans, both of them are more centered on warfare and espionage. The Ikko has long held the title for the most members, and has the potential to be extremely powerful in-game.

We have yet to form negative relations with any of the other pre-game families, and we hope for this to continue well into the actual game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Join

To join the Kumamoto, all you have to do is reply to this thread answering the following questions:
  • What will your ingame name be?
  • What is your goal in the game?
  • What will be your trade/occupation?
  • What kind of personality do you have?
  • How active will you be on the forums?
  • What do you like about the Kumamoto?
  • What are you going to contribute to the Kumamoto?

Either me, or a senior member of Kumamoto will accept you into the family.

Kumamoto Leader \ Former Meitochi.com Owner
Forum Moderator \ Tatsumaki Anime Director

Go: Kumamoto Clan | Info & Joining Kumamoto
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 01:27 PM

Dragon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Info & Joining Thread

Just a question, what is the english name of the family. Is it Bear book? Or something around that?

A true shadow - You don't see it...

A kage - You die!

Old 09-27-2010, 09:50 PM

shotgunn9 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Info & Joining Thread

hello im here to apply though this is my second application to a family (ikko being my first and still pending) if they dont come through i think i can be very useful to you.

What will your ingame name be: unkown as of yet

What is your goal in the game: make quality weapons and armor (mostly armor) and fight on the side as a emergency warrior

What will be your trade/occupation: armorsmith/warrior for hire

What kind of personality do you have: im pretty calm collective person but can be pretty blunt and fun all at the same time

How active will you be on the forums: i'm pretty active a check once for replies every 1-2 days

What do you like about the Kumamoto: theres still opportunity to join an active family

What are you going to contribute to the Kumamoto: well ill of course craft i can farm if need be and fight im a triforce and will deffinately be a resource to you
Old 01-14-2011, 06:28 AM

Crimsonmori is on a distinguished road

Yuir told me this was probably the best family to join for my plan lol

Ign: Kawazoe or Kurimuzon (not sure what one i want)

Goal: To be the best sword smith in the whole game

Profession: Sword smith (I may learn to fight later but not for a long time)

Personality: I guess i would have to say social, friendly and if someone that im in a family with gets in a problem then i will help them out

I will probably be pretty active on the forums but i cant promise anything

From what Yuir told me Kumamoto sounds like a perfect fit for me

And from what i said before weapons (mainly swords) will be my focus and there will be tax breaks for family members and whoever will help train my npc's will get some weapons close to cost (talked with a dev alot yesterday (1/13/11) and he said that he wants to get the npc's to learn what we teach them to do)
Old 01-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonmori View Post
Yuir told me this was probably the best family to join for my plan lol
WELL that is my job , but i am glad that you did decide to join the Kumamoto clan, and as you stated you focusing on your smiting will be of great benefit to the clan in both to arm are selfs, but also to increase income for the Clan by out siders coming to are towns to buy you swords, plus making a name for you self at the same time. So let me give you the official OK to join the clan....... you can join, there you go fell free you use one of the pre made signatures from here http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1796 or if you are the creative type fell free to make your own and once again welcome to the Family

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 01-15-2011, 02:39 AM

Crimsonmori is on a distinguished road

lol well my big reason for wanting to be a sword smith is from my long talk to one of the devs for this on wurm online (he happends to be in my village lol) ended up learning alot of what he wants the game to be like and now i hate him and told him to get back to work on it so i can play sooner and he laughed and agreed (when i see him next im going to tell him to tell Sykoi to post some new news even if its a tiny bit
Old 01-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonmori View Post
(when i see him next im going to tell him to tell Sykoi to post some new news even if its a tiny bit
if you could that would be Awesome with a capital A, as even a tiny update would cheer up every one to no end

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting