Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Families > 熊本 Family

熊本 Family Senshi, Hakinhi

Old 01-01-2008, 12:16 PM

Shiro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shiro Send a message via MSN to Shiro Send a message via Yahoo to Shiro
Default Retariners

I need a retainer, and Iíll accept anyone who offers to be one, under one condition, get to know me.

I am very traditional and set traditions very high on my list, i can at times be controlling but it's rare, i like structure in the things that i do.

When it comes to kumamoto and the retainers duty, well, I'll tell you once you get the job, My retainer is my right hand man, but that doesnít mean youíre a salve. In game however i expect to get the same respect i show you in return, for role-playing purposes. I need my retainer to not be lazy when he writes (Speaks) examples "u r not", that is not acceptable. He/She needs to be slightly arrogant, but not to the point where it becomes obnoxious.'

-Shiro

Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Ninjitsu Master

hessan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hessan
Default Re: Retariners

I know I've already applied to be a retainer for the the Head of the clan military, but if I found the Buddhist/Shinto temple/shrine/thingy I have been talking about, it would likely be best if I was potentially more stationary. I would not allow it to interfere with my duties, however. Retaining always comes first.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by traditional. I mean, would you like to be referred to in-game as Souchirou-sama or whatever title you have or are you commenting on the traditional master-retainer relationship?

Just in answer to the request for someone who isn't lazy when typing in-game, I never really caught on to stuff like leetspeak or whatever beyond the occasional "lol" and I find regular usage of such methods to be a little silly and a BIG nono when roleplaying. Usually whenever I'm talking out of character or about an action my character is doing that's not an emote or an actual action, I come up with a system of typing it, like putting it between *asterisks* or ((double parentheses)).
Old 01-02-2008, 04:32 PM

Shiro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shiro Send a message via MSN to Shiro Send a message via Yahoo to Shiro

When it comes to tradition it will be within these criteria:

Titles -Sama , -San, -Dono etc--
Entering and leaving rooms/Areas
Being Noble, Polite, showing respect
Being my right hand man, and my buffer for tricky situations
Setting Duty high
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Retainer won't have any specific chores that he has to follow, It'll be made up as we move along, depending on the retainer it can be - representation, protection, missionary "quests", but 98% of the time it will be tasks that arenít boring. My Retainer as a "Right hand man" will also help to train staff that will work for me in forms of tradition and culture-

I will of course teach my retainer before he teaches anyone else.

My retainer wonít be a slave, but more like a highly respected friend who works by my side. I will however force Titles.

-Shiro

Old 01-23-2008, 04:34 PM

blacknebula is on a distinguished road

Hello Souchirou-Sama I offer myself to be your retainer and would like to be considered for the position. I will carry out every single task that is given to me with precision, speed, and perfection.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Ninjitsu Master

hessan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hessan

*smiles* Depending on if the people who are now assigned those positions reactivate or not by the time we hit release, we may end up being the three governors...