Eyes Out Entertainment Forums  

Go Back   Eyes Out Entertainment Forums > Tatsumaki: Land at War > Archives > Archived: Tatsumaki

Archived: Tatsumaki Discuss all things related to Tatsumaki: Land at War, here.

Old 01-19-2007, 04:45 PM

ostrich229 is on a distinguished road
Default [Q]grinding?

i heard that its not aloud in tatsumaki but what is it? also what is the wiki?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Governess of kumamoto

yuir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: [Q]grinding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostrich229 View Post
i heard that its not aloud in tatsumaki but what is it? also what is the wiki?
HI ostrich229(why 229?) strange no one has answered you yet, but i will give it a go....so well lets see.. grinding is a term that is used in most mmorpgs were you slowly level up your character by killing 10,000 of monster to go up a single level. were as in tatsumaki there is no levels, there for there is no grinding in the game.

And also what is the wiki, well it tells you most of the stuff about the game, but it has not been updated for some time now, so some thing my not be true in it any more

隈元 由利 Kumamoto Yuir Kumamoto clan now recruiting
Old 01-20-2007, 09:44 AM

ostrich229 is on a distinguished road

k tyvm and the 229 is the start of my student id number
Old 01-20-2007, 11:07 PM
ケーキはうそだ

Senshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Senshi Send a message via MSN to Senshi

There isn't any levels in the game, so there wouldn't be any real grinding. But if you do stuff more, you would get better at it.

Quote:
If you chop wood more. It would become easier.

Kumamoto Leader \ Former Meitochi.com Owner
Forum Moderator \ Tatsumaki Anime Director

Go: Kumamoto Clan | Info & Joining Kumamoto
Old 01-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Im street *****, WU-TANG!

selmo has a spectacular aura aboutselmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to selmo Send a message via MSN to selmo Send a message via Skype™ to selmo

hope some of this helps clarify confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoi
Attributes, not stats - nothing that will affect your character too much, but will make certain things easier and such.

Theres no grinding, there never will be - the attributes will SLOWLY raise based on the normal things you do; day to day things, and to be honest - they're not really raising, they're just adjusting to what you're doing.

There will be no numbers, just a chart (Look at the attribute listing in wiki); so you won't be able to tell if something raised or not.
Quote:
I just want to further enforce the fact that we will NEVER allow attributes to influence anything enough to make people grind, and we'll make sure there is absolutely no grinding in the game at all.

The only reason they're in, is so archery, stealing, sneaking around, etc. - all take practice and you need to hone certain skills (Attributes) to do them.

Don't think of them as Stats - think of them as they are in real life, when you're learning a new skill.
If you've chopped wood all of your life, you're going to be strong - but if you try to work with something delicate, you'll probably smash it; however, if you keep working on it - you'll be better at handling small / delicate things while slightly retaining previous abilities to chop wood.

If you want to view paradise,
Simply look around and view it,
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world? There's nothing to it
Old 02-04-2007, 10:50 PM

Delerium is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: [Q]grinding?

Quote:
Attributes, not stats - nothing that will affect your character too much, but will make certain things easier and such.

Theres no grinding, there never will be - the attributes will SLOWLY raise based on the normal things you do; day to day things, and to be honest - they're not really raising, they're just adjusting to what you're doing.

There will be no numbers, just a chart (Look at the attribute listing in wiki); so you won't be able to tell if something raised or not.

Quote:
I just want to further enforce the fact that we will NEVER allow attributes to influence anything enough to make people grind, and we'll make sure there is absolutely no grinding in the game at all.

The only reason they're in, is so archery, stealing, sneaking around, etc. - all take practice and you need to hone certain skills (Attributes) to do them.

Don't think of them as Stats - think of them as they are in real life, when you're learning a new skill.
If you've chopped wood all of your life, you're going to be strong - but if you try to work with something delicate, you'll probably smash it; however, if you keep working on it - you'll be better at handling small / delicate things while slightly retaining previous abilities to chop wood.

This is the last example in the mmo market that gives me any reasonable hope that things are changing for the better in this niche.

Help us Sykoi, you're our only hope.

鋭い刀、厚い鎧、強い心、、、、それが俺の生き方
A sharp katana, thick armor, a strong heart......that's how I roll.