View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:19 AM

Philosophus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philosophus Send a message via Skype™ to Philosophus
Default Re: A personal update, and apology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophus View Post
sorry to hear about the troubles, but look on the bright side of life- like the song.
And dont worry be happy, things eventually clears up if they are meant to, stay tuned and positive and luck finds you sooner rather than later.

As a Small add to this, i have several web ideas and or ideas which can have serious revenues in it, but i myself lack the programming skills or knowledge to put them out forward without a pilar/ someone who understands how to set a business and or web idea live..
So if anyone have programming skills and know how to set up and sign a NDA for me, i am willing to share my ideas in order for possibilities for a revenue to support both myself and perhaps assist Tatsumaki which we all cherish and love so much in a conceptual view.
= this would equal a partnership should anyone partake in this challenge. Good tidings to all! Oh And Happy New Year! May change find us all.
Forgot to Add Contact info/ Assuming people would have ease doing so thru this forum. Can Reach Me On Skype : Birdness or Email : Monsen_10@hotmail.com - Still have ideas and a need for what mentioned above. Title your Email With Ideas! To make it easy for me. Thanks

Shinobi or Samurai, that is the question?,
Good or evil that's in the eye of the beholder
Which fate brings me to conclusions?