Thread: Tatsumaki Manga
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:11 AM

Yagyu is on a distinguished road
Default Tatsumaki Manga

Ok so i am willing to write and draw a mini tatsumaki manga Comic. I have an awesome story in mind ive been paying with in my head for years.

Heres what i Need. I already have an editor. I will write and do pencils. I need the following.
Cover Artist. (Able to draw paint ink color and basicly come up with awesome covers.)

Inker (someone who can ink in a professional manner)

Colorist (someone with painting talent, photoshop experience, and a good eye for color schemes)

Letterist (someone who can make word baloons and insert the letters. Most likely using Qaurk.)

Anyone who wants to work on this can apply. do this i supplied a picture i drew. Inkers just ink it. Colorist just paint it or color it. Cover artist has to do a whole different pic say of this farmer in a cool working actionlike pose.

For letterist just make a few word baloons with the farmer sayin some sentences.

Post em here

if it seems like alot of work well thats what the gig requires i mean wait till u see the stuff i draw in comic it will be if not as much detail even more so we need ppl commited talented and have a lot of time on their hands lol
So lookin forward to see who will be joining the project
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	farmer2.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	379.9 KB
ID:	775  
Sponsored Links