Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

Eyes Out Entertainment Forums (http://www.eoeforums.com/index.php)
-   Uchimaro's uninteresting daily rants and raves... (http://www.eoeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   I cannot finish a video game... (http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1278)

Comicartist22 09-15-2005 03:00 PM

I cannot finish a video game...

Yup, it is true, I cannot finish a single game I play. I do not know if anyone else has this problem, but I become very bored of pretty much every game I have played so far. The only game I have ever finished many times in my life was Final Fantasy 7, other than that I suck.

I usually jump right into a new game forgetting that I still have to feed myself and perform other duties that would dub me "clean". I think I overload on the "new" game to much, to the point where it no longers interests me.

I look at every new game and say to myself, "This will be the game, that I master". Hasn't happened, that is why I haven't played a console or PC game in months.

Patrick

Slots 09-15-2005 07:18 PM

Re: I cannot finish a video game...

You are trying to steal my disease! stop it and give it back! i like my disease! :mad:

ToshiMaru 09-15-2005 07:25 PM

hey, i think the only ones i've ever truely played over and over was MGS3

ComicP 09-15-2005 07:52 PM

You might have ADD to the point wher even lights that will make epileptic don't interest you for long. Either way, my best suggestion for you might get me kicked of the forums, so i won't post it.

selmo 09-15-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComicP
You might have ADD to the point wher even lights that will make epileptic don't interest you for long. Either way, my best suggestion for you might get me kicked of the forums, so i won't post it.

Masturbate more? When im having trouble a good ole bottle of lotion is there to console me!

Justkidding i dont think i have forum immunity yet

Comicartist22 09-15-2005 11:23 PM

Haha Selmo, I am interested in what you would have to say Comicp, send me a Personal Message.

If you are going to ask "why am I still posting on these boards?" I would have to say that I still enjoy games, but can't seem to finish them. Yes, I will play Tatsumaki, will I take a break from it and come back, of course.

Chief Magistrate Uchimaro

selmo 09-16-2005 10:27 AM

MMo's are the best game for gamers who never beat games cause they cant be beaten

Comicartist22 09-16-2005 12:55 PM

True Selmo, I have played a few MMO's: Eve-Online, World of Warcraft, and City of Heroes. City of Heroes took forever to level, but since I loved the whole idea of being a superhero I stuck with it for 4-5 months. I would spend hours just creating character, that is how awesome the customization was. World of Warcraft, I played for 2 months, quit for 6 months, and then played for 1.5 months before quitting for good. Eve-online was an ok game, but its interface was really hard to get used to and that was a major turn off. I never fully understood what was going on, plus you couldn't even customize the way your ships looked.

Right now I am looking forward to Tatsumaki: Land at War and Pirates of the Burning Sea (both MMOs). I already Pre-ordered T:Law and I feel like this may be the game, since of love anything and everything that deals with Semi-Old Japanese culture.

Chief Magistrate Uchimaro

Mokurei 09-16-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selmo
Masturbate more? When im having trouble a good ole bottle of lotion is there to console me!

Ugh...too much....information....

selmo 09-16-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokurei
Ugh...too much....information....

I said i was kidding lol!

anyways i played FFXI which was fun then i got out of it and stopped, I played wow for about a month and RO is cool cause its free.

Now this T:law is what i have been lookin for