Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

Eyes Out Entertainment Forums (http://www.eoeforums.com/index.php)
-   The Katana (http://www.eoeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Mini TLaW Wannabe (http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=4733)

Suchiko 11-29-2008 05:43 PM

Mini TLaW Wannabe

Hey ya'll. I was playing around with the Eclipse 2d mmo engine (I do it when I'm bored. It's fun for making little games me and my bf and friends play) but anyway I found these adorable Japan tilesets and made a little TLaW last night. It's not much and it's a little....weird, but it's adorable. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any characters that looked good, so no one is wearing kimonos or anything... you'll just have to use your imagination.

So does anybody want to play with me? I'd need someone to run the little server. My computer randomly restarts sometimes, so it's not really reliable. If you do, just let me know. ^_^

Here is the client. Just unzip and install the library files. Run Triad Patcher and play!

CLIENT UPDATED 07/30/09

CLIENT

moses 11-29-2008 05:49 PM

Re: Mini TLaW Wannabe

Ill host for ya. or try at least. my computer is normally on all the time.

Suchiko 11-29-2008 05:57 PM

Cool thanks :3

I'll send it to ya asap

Client's up! :3

Shiro 11-30-2008 01:49 PM

It doesn't work - Also, don't use COPYRIGHT songs in your game >.< unless you wanna get sued, I have experience making 2D games if you need help. :3

Ronin 11-30-2008 03:28 PM

I'd download it, but at the moment my comp is revolting against me.

What can you do in it?

moses 11-30-2008 04:00 PM

right now not too much. but if you ask for things im sure suchiko can add em. or i can try to program in a few things as well. ill be on a bit later just not at my computer right now

Senshi 11-30-2008 08:58 PM

It is missing library files (according to the engine's website), there is an error reading from the config file, and there is a error loading colors.txt

Of course... I can't even play a wannabe TLaW either... :(

BTW, if you need any help with the graphics or gui, PM me. :)

moses 11-30-2008 10:36 PM

senshi that would be sweet cause then we can make new tilesets etc. if you install the library off the site (thats what i did) it worked fine for me. not sure about the other two things

Gheari 12-06-2008 05:19 PM

Hey! I didn't even notice this before. I would love to be able to help... But I'm hopeless when it comes to scripting, graphics, hardware, and most other computer stuff. Just use your imagination. I'm just glad my computer doesn't shoot its fan into my brain.

cotyjacobs91 12-07-2008 12:44 AM

Wll,i know nothing about how to make a game but if you needs some ideas i can help!=]