Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

Eyes Out Entertainment Forums (http://www.eoeforums.com/index.php)
-   The Katana (http://www.eoeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hello again! (http://www.eoeforums.com/showthread.php?t=5812)

Kurosaki 10-16-2015 05:35 PM

Hello again!

Yo!

So I'm up at a stupid time with a glass of wine, watching hockey whilst working. Decided to go back through old email accounts I still remembered I had and was reminded of Tatsumaki.

On the off chance that some of you still check in here. I hope you are all well!

Sam

NinjaKerocker 11-02-2015 02:12 AM

Re: Hello again!

I'm surprised the forum is still up tbh lol

Svage 04-12-2016 09:09 AM

So am I, and a couple new members have posted. Still hoping that something comes of this. The Kickstarter idea someone posted would give the game a chance maybe.

NinjaKerocker 04-20-2016 05:26 AM

Savage my old friend, long time no see, this game's got some really hardcore fans lol, i think maybe 10 of them but still.

I have given up hope on this project, but now that i'm older and wiser, in retrospect this was a classical case of a small indie team, heck a small indie team scattered across the globe, that bit off way more that they can chew.

there's a space game called infinity, i don't know if anyone is familiar with it, they had the same idea, an mmo, but fortunately they realized that what they wanted, and what they could do are two different things, and so they decided to scale down, and instead of making a universe sized mmorpg, they have decided to make a star system sized dog fighting game with a bit of resource management added to make the game more interesting, Infinity: Battelscape.

Anyway, The development of T:LAW is more than likely dead, and the most likely outcome is that it won't be revived, which is why i'm still shocked that even after all these years of no substantial activity this forum is still up, it is still shocking to even see active memebers.

Svage 11-16-2016 02:01 AM

BUT I BELIEVE!!!! Or at least I am keeping touch here in case I make contact with a game dev group that I can direct here for ideas on how to take over this concept and make it live under a new roof and different name!
Also I am insane... but that is beside the point.

Kado Tsuyosa 12-27-2016 08:22 PM

I'm glad that there's still believers out there! I hope one day that we all find each other on a future game of the ultimate mmorpg feudal japanese game.

but like what's been said before. those who keep checking time to time are a bit insane :p

in fact. I might not get a response for many many months if EVER! happy Holidays ya looney toons :)

Svage 06-20-2017 11:43 PM

I resemble that remark. We should all go play Conan Exiles together.

Kado Tsuyosa 06-21-2017 09:59 PM

It might be months again for a response but... I'll have to see if my laptop will run it. It's fairly new and gamey but everything's breaking and been expensive since I moved back to the states, so it's all I've got. But I would love to get on that.

Ashikaga 07-01-2017 09:10 AM

Hello guys, first login in 5 years! How is every one?
I was thinking of getting a few people back together on some chat platform, think we can do some sort of phone tree?

yuir 07-17-2017 03:25 PM

Hello all you true believers, I just had a random thought to check in on tatsu half suspecting to find nothing but the sites still up and the forum and there is still you guys still here :) Tatsu did sound like a great game and still doses, I could at this point rant about the the slow death of MMOs but my main point is.... hi all, how's things