- About Hime-sama
- Konichi-wa. My name is Tabitha. I am half american and half japanese.
- I currently live in the states
- I love anime, manga, movies, dancing, swimming and volleyball
- I'm in Pitt studying english. I will return to japan to teach.
- Hime-sama is a pet name given to Himeko Sakuraba. Himeko is the daughter of Koga Kunoichi, who had hidden herself in a Geisha okiya to escape Nobunaga's destruction of the Koga Ninja.
Early in life she took on the role of becoming a Geisha like her mother, while secretly learning the art of the Kunoichi. She prided herself on such teachings and learning. Her goal in life is to find a Master and to serve that Master/Mistress with her dying breath.
Himeko is a quiet, friendly woman. Who rarely shows any kind of angry emotion, even when deadly angry. Often in the night when she is working her silent work she would wear a Ko-omote under her veil. The Ko-omote is a symbol to her. Representing her calm demenor