Preview of the new Meitochi.com [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : Preview of the new Meitochi.com

Senshi
07-25-2007, 12:37 AM
For those of you who are new here, Meitochi.com is the only running Tatsumaki fansite. I recently took it down to be redone.

To see the preview of the new site click here. (http://www.meitochi.com/main/)

I am well aware of the graphical issues of the menu and content areas, it is just mainly to give an idea of what it will look like, and the only finished parts are the banner and the background.

Feel free to share your opinions. :)

Delerium
07-25-2007, 12:58 AM
looks really nice, can't wait

Vahn
07-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Wow! What a complete overhaul, it's looking great so far. It was mighty bright after all the gray of this forum to hit that yellow tone, but I like it. It's vibrant - can't wait for it to be opened again!

hessan
07-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Is it bad that my eyes feel like I just looked at the sun for looking at that page? :yikes:

No offense dude, but all that yellow & gold is a bit more than overwhelming.

Vahn
07-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Honestly, on the topic of the brightness level:

I think it is certainly quite a shock to see that after you had just been on a dark page, such as the forum page you were on when you clicked the link. However, if you traveled to that site from, say, the whiteness of Google's main page, it is not as hard on the eyes, and rather pleasant.

...Then again, most of the background on my monitor is white, so I have a lot of brightness to begin with.

yuir
07-25-2007, 04:13 AM
it looks good, when its up and running i think i will join up as well:)

Raku
07-25-2007, 07:01 AM
Looks great, although that colour scheme doesn't appeal to me, its nothing compared to how darn cool the rest of it looks =]

HajimeSaito
07-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Way too bright, you've got the layout down just need to mess with the different hex codes for CSS.