Alright, LETS GET ACTIVE! [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : Alright, LETS GET ACTIVE!

Ronin
05-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Well, since i just saw Sykoi's announcement, I would say that we should al get as active as possible right away!

This thread will work much like the one in my family forums, everyone post here if you are on and are going to be active! Invite People! Awake older users from their long sleeps!

If you awaken or invite someone, post their username in this thread! Every name you post and have confirmed by the user will earn you one point! I will be on the lookout for ways to reward the three biggest "Activists" :-p

Below this post will be a score table, you will need to have posted that you are active in order to get on the table, and your first post here counts as one point!

Get people ready for this update and get active!

Ronin
05-28-2007, 12:42 PM
I will update this table as much as possible:

The standings at the moment are as follows, with highest on top, lowest on bottom:
Zorbon: 1 point
Gau: 1 point
SunWuKong: 1 point
Raku: 1 point
Sykoi: 1 point (yes, your post counted ^_^)
Shiro: 1 point
Toshimaru: 1 point
Hessan: 1 point
Letum: 1 point
Yuir: 1 point
Vahn: 1 point
Ronin: 1 point

Vahn
05-28-2007, 12:46 PM
Score! I am all about points that mean nothing (until you think of something...)

Vahn 1: Non-Vahns: 11 ...Dudes I'm losing!

I shall continue to be incredibly active. Unfortunately I have to disappear until Saturday (my eldest niece is graduating high school, so I'm flying down to Arizona to play the doting uncle and all that). However when I am back, I'll make sure to post up a storm! (I wonder if I'll miss the "big announcement" that was hinted at? hope not!)

I'll try to find a computer while I'm down there (computers are rare in Arizona, you see.... ...... .....ahem).

yuir
05-28-2007, 03:39 PM
yuir-1

1 point to meeeee yar:), im on a lot any way,but i will try to up my post count and try get some new comers into the game,but as for Sykoi's announcement i know what it is already and its......

that the game will now be set in glasgow, scotland in the present day and your mission is to get as drunk as you can as fast as you can all the time starting fights with ppl, and to mark these changers the game will now be called the adventrues of captin stubing:-p

Letum
05-28-2007, 03:44 PM
i am here all the time.. i post like 50 times a day.. no! a hour! but u dont see them since i post them in stealth so the posts come in stealth too.. must be some bug >.>

i have intended to make lotsa serious dicussion topics but when they r ready to submit and i read em for last time, its like enlightment: "god damn this s**t is stupid" and i delete what i have wrote.

Vahn
05-28-2007, 07:23 PM
yuir!! I would play that game constantly!!! I love getting drunk in Glasgow! (Ok, so it was only Edinburgh....and London and Belfast if they count...and Dublin...and ok I'll stop :P )

hessan
05-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Dublin, that's a fun place to get drunk!

I'm turning 19 on a family trip in Canada. That's the legal age up there right?

ToshiMaru
05-28-2007, 08:46 PM
argh! blood pumping........wrist twitching!.......im....im!.....im feeling the rush to be active!

Ronin
05-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Thats the spirit! get as many people to join or come back as possible! Stay active!

hessan
05-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Yey, I now have a point!

Could someone answer my previous question please. I really want to know!

Shiro
05-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey! what about me! i'm active!! ; ;

Sykoi
05-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Moved thread to proper forum...

Vahn
05-29-2007, 03:25 AM
hessan!

It has been almost who years since my drunken foray into Ireland, and while I was 22 at the time, I was never carded. I honestly don't know if the drinking age is legal at 19, but my guess is that you will be good to go. I do know that you can drink most of the other places in Europe that I've been (France and Germany, for example).

Raku
05-29-2007, 03:37 AM
You dont need to invite people just yet, wait for the big update.

You may not even have to invite people yourselves, after all :P

SunWuKong
05-29-2007, 09:36 AM
All I remember is five of us crammed into a small car driving to some country house outside of Edinburgh while listening to Paddington tapes.

Toshi -- what you do in the privacy of your home is your business. :eek:

Ronin
05-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Come on then! lets get more people active!

Gau
05-29-2007, 10:10 PM
THOU THOU THOU THOU

(<,<) (-,-) (>.>)

I'm here!

Ronin
05-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Excellent, and welcome to the forums!

hessan
05-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Yey, more people!

ToshiMaru
05-30-2007, 10:34 PM
YES! summer is almost here and its gonna be a hot one this time. that means more time inside playing games on a hot day with the AC right in your face. BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Vahn
05-31-2007, 12:12 AM
I have that attitude year round ToshiMaru!

Except sometimes you replace the words Air Conditioning with the word Heat. And on some days you don't use either of those words. *nod*

...unless the opportunity to go rock climbing comes up, then outdoors becomes the way of things.

hessan
05-31-2007, 11:10 AM
I have the same opinion, but more often the AC is from whatever car my family is taking on vacation that year.

ToshiMaru
05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
yea, AC is GOD! hehe, this summer seems like a scorcher compared to others. i dont know how im going to survive this one, kinda ruins my plans for working out.... i hate my city when its hot, everyone is so cranky. :(

Zorbon
06-01-2007, 12:03 AM
/me yawn, gau pm'd me and asked (well begged more like it) to post here....

Ronin
06-01-2007, 06:11 AM
ha! well i guess that counts for something, eh?

Gau
06-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Oi! Where is my point for inviting Zorbon here?!

Akitora
06-01-2007, 07:09 PM
This is a good as place as any to post this I guess - haven't really read the thread, haven't been on for over a week - will be scarce for the next week or so due to a major death in the family. However under normal circumstances I am active daily both here and on Meitochi.com
Thanks