What scares the CRAP out of you? [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : What scares the CRAP out of you?

Shiro
02-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Yeah so what scares the crap out of you?

keep it supernatural!

What scares me, is Demons.. and I don't wanna talk about it.. good start eh? I'll fill you in once people start talking about it.

Discuss.

Raku
02-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Zombies and Aliens.

moses
02-09-2007, 08:42 AM
nothing!

Zorbon
02-09-2007, 09:52 AM
large plastic bags

Tenshin
02-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Ghosts freak me out, because I can't kill them and they're known to come out of nowhere. Aliens scare the hell out of me because my dad used to make me watch the discovery channel in the 90s when all they showed was alien documentaries.

Kensuke
02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Demons, my japanese friends talked about 節分 (setsubun) typically the day before Spring and they told me stories about how people were snatched by the demons and eaten during the spring.
My friends are in their 40's though.

Anyways, it was more the way they told it and the look on their faces like it actually DID happen. Can't describe it, it was like it really was a dark part of their history. Since then I feel like my imagination ran away with me on demons.......

selmo
02-10-2007, 11:17 AM
the thing in Z's pants

Zorbon
02-10-2007, 06:58 PM
the thing in Z's pants

there is only one word that can describe that... supernatural!

uzshka
02-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Raku - The one man Gods fear...

*cowers in the corner*

Chronor
02-26-2007, 08:57 AM
I'd have to go with demons, it's something beyond me to think that they just don't exist. But yeah...

uzshka
02-26-2007, 09:36 AM
There are a lot of really scary things in life, but rarely do i stop to get scared about supernatural things.

Chronor
02-26-2007, 09:40 AM
I agree, one of my greatest fears is actually being helpless. Like dieing in a helpless manner or a death in which I can't fight or struggle my way out.

Arakawa Nobuaki
02-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Penguins... and basset hounds. They have a huge conspiracy going.

You all know "BP" I guess. Well, it's not "British Petrol", it's "Basset Power". Or that US city? Passadena? That's a poorly kept secret of the bassets. It's actually Bassetina. Or look at this: Bush, Blair, Putin. Or worse, see all those movies with penguins in them? When I was a kid such didn't exist. Now the penguins try to win the hearts of our children.

Nikki Mond
02-26-2007, 03:35 PM
so launch a preemptive war =) be the first to hit back

Letum
05-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Time, it keeps moving and moving, i will get older (i wont b very mobile anymore) and eventually die.. if i time wouldnt exist i wouldnt die :3 (but then again if time wouldnt excist nor would i)

its not rational fear but still is there :thumbsdow

Zorbon
05-06-2007, 05:12 PM
time doesn't exist, it's a man made measurement of something that can not be proven

Letum
05-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Time is a man made word to "measure" now............. now and the moment tomorrow

"but then again.. since time doesnt exist u arent 19 years old and since u arent 19 years old, your existance can be denied, hence ur last post doesnt exist."

stuff inside quote marks is an equivocation, u and i know it isnt so, yet when u say time doesnt exist u also say that the stuff inside " " is true.

btw something supernatural i am scared of is that when i enter my home something creepy crawly comes in too (like walks on the ceiling on top of me) and i wont know and then kill or snack me while i sleep T.T i usually get that fear when i am very drunk. so it might take even 15 mins from me to enter -_-''

Zorbon
05-06-2007, 07:02 PM
that is true, but you can't prove it!

i'm scared of car parts

and virtual rape =(

HeniuriSaito
05-09-2007, 09:55 PM
use a internet cable condom :D

I have a beastly fear for those small things... called.... Nails. I always had the fear to roll over and fall with my head in a nail. No that's my best friend's fear. I fear the School and hospital and hate the sewers from Silent Hill (the game, psx) other than that, I fear little rabbits, they are the true ones behind the scenes... where there is bush, there is a small rabbit controlling his mind... Anyway, I know the earth will be destroyed to open way for a hiperspace highway by the vogons D:

Raku
05-10-2007, 03:09 AM
I still am afraid of Zombies. Sure, hold a gun to my head and I may not tell you where the secret fortune is, but mention a zombie and ill take you there myself.

hessan
05-10-2007, 06:38 AM
Giant stinging insects. Or, for that matter, a crossbreed of a locust and a killer bee. *shivers*

Shiro
06-16-2007, 03:59 PM
My mom.. she's kinda.. supernatural ... well.. atleast I Think she is.. no human can look THAT nasty.. :P

Vahn
06-16-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm not afraid of a little pain, say from breaking a bone while rock climbing.
I'm not afraid of death, it happens.

What I am afraid of, is dying a horribly, terribly slow and excruciatingly painful death. :D

Jumping from an airplane and having a 'chute that doesn't open would be much more appealing and enjoyable. *flips*

Also porcelain dolls. I am unjustifiably terrified of rooms that are full of porcelain dolls. This isn't just because they have been used in so many B horror flicks - I love a good (or bad, for the cheesiness) horror flick. No, it's the way they can become all cracked with age, and yet still have eyes that look you directly in the eye WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE ROOM. Creepy. I have a niece who, when younger, had a bedroom full of them - I only entered that room once heh.

ToshiMaru
06-17-2007, 03:46 PM
...uuhhh.....little japanese girls with long black hair and long white dresses that crawling awkwardly on the ground. they chase you everywhere and they can mess with you head.......Ju-On........

interesting fact though, these are actual japanese demons. i looked them up on wikipedia. creepy......

Gheari
06-17-2007, 04:00 PM
These AND, when my cat stands at the top of the stairs with her eyes glowing.I have a picture and it isn't altered, at least somewhere around here.
Found one, she's to the far right.

Vahn
06-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Those glowing eyes certainly are creepy!

Toshimaru - I TOTALLY agree! I was so caught up in the dolls that I forgot to mention little Japanese girls with their hair hanging over their face. My girlfriend, whom I hope to marry, is Japanese - so if we have children, and one happens to be a girl, I said I am never getting up in the middle of the night, on the off chance that my daughter also gets up all groggy from sleep, and I see her down at the end of the hall with her hair over her eyes. Oddly enough, I absolutely love Ringu and Ju-on...they're some of my favorite Japanese horror movies (at least, of the ones readily available in the U.S. I do love me some horror!

:P I kid. but only a little bit....

*Discliamer*: I will love the heck out of my children, even if some of them are psuedo-Japanese girls with hair covering their faces...I just enjoy sarcasm.

Sykoi
06-18-2007, 06:21 AM
Moved to Katana, not a serious discussion.