The Decision for Death... Is Near! [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : The Decision for Death... Is Near!

Tomoshibi
02-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Returning to the forums actively has meant one little ritual for me - checking out the new posts about every ten minutes. During the spans in between when no one is on to post, I've taken it upon myself just to explore the forum site in general. I found one little interesting thing just now - we now have 978 members. I'm not sure if this is still the rule, but I recall something from the time when I had first joined.

When we reach 1000 members, some sort of official announcement on the way death will be handled in Tatsumaki will finally be decided upon and shown to the forums.

I dunno if we're still trying to do that... that was so long ago that no one may even remember it, or perhaps they changed that decision. If not, I hopefully await the arrival of the final 22 members needed to bring us to this enlightenment. May the True Judgement be revealed!

Sykoi
02-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Uh, no... What I had said was there will be a special present for everyone when we get 1,000 members - I never said what :p
And the present was from the very old site, in the old game engine, etc.... It doesn't hold true anymore, but I will try to do something - if I can.

selmo
02-10-2006, 08:03 PM
you can give me a cookie that should satisfy the masses (we can call it a mass now right cause there are over 1k?)

Senshi
02-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah but only 1/4 of them are active. the other 3/4 are just...... manikins. (can't find any other words for it)

Xenetic
02-10-2006, 08:51 PM
How many members do we have? *goes off to find more active members* :D

yea, I told my guild in SoG about this, some registered here =D

Tomoshibi
02-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Uh, no... What I had said was there will be a special present for everyone when we get 1,000 members - I never said what

Man, did I get that wrong >.< It was probably some guess I remember from that death thread or something. Still looking forward to the surprise though... may the forum continue to prosper! :)