I got permission from Sykoi to make an Anime of Tatsumaki
Right now we need

artists - As much as possible
writers - FULL
CGers- 2 more
voice actors - We really need females
music composer

Post here to apply!
You get a kool small sig image showing that you are helping make the Tatsumaki Anime!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c182/MangafanChris/apmsig.gif

Click Here to go to the website. (http://www.chaosreaper.greatnow.com/anime/)

Current Members are
Hakinhi - Head of Project, artist
Senshi - Head of CG/special effects/animation, artist
Slots - CGer
Moses - Head of Writing
Selmo - Writer, Voice Actor
Bengrizzly - Writer, Voice Actor
Kiros - Artist
poporo - Artist
Raku - Voice Actor
MitsueNeko - Voice Actor
Tomoshibi - Voice Actor
ToshiMaru - Voice Actor

Senshi
01-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Wow. Im head of CGing too? kool.

Kiros
01-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Just curious, how are ya gonna get people to do the voice acting? And, since no body is volenteering at all yet.. i guess you could hit me up for help.

Hakinhi
01-13-2006, 06:21 PM
they use a microphone. and a audio editer cleans it up.

selmo
01-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Yeah voice acting i might be able to do. This is probably where we will need to most people to do the voices.

Hakinhi
01-13-2006, 07:07 PM
well we wont need to do voice acting untill the first episode is finished animated

Senshi
01-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow 2 hours we went from 2 members to 7. ^_^

Hakinhi
01-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah, ITS WILD! But we still need more.

Xenetic
01-13-2006, 10:15 PM
I would like to help but I dont know how to do the stuff of the jobs you need :(

ToshiMaru
01-14-2006, 02:59 AM
so, exactly how are you planning on doing this? with flash or what? oh, and i'd like to sign on as a voice actor too....if i could find my mic.

Slots
01-14-2006, 03:43 AM
Well damn ... i go and have a fun friday night for once ... and you guys decide to make progress... not funny at all

I want in.

Hakinhi
01-14-2006, 07:03 AM
so, exactly how are you planning on doing this? with flash or what? oh, and i'd like to sign on as a voice actor too....if i could find my mic.
We plan on using WMV for previews, and DVDs for the actual anime (Senshi has a DVD burner) Which you could order and watch. ^_^

Sykoi
01-14-2006, 07:54 AM
Assuming Baykal and Dinos agree as well, I will let you use Tatsumaki's music collection.

MattyQ
01-14-2006, 09:16 AM
Er, Hakinhi, I noticed that you said you wouldn't need voices till the animation was finished. But isn't the animation usually done afterwards so the timing of the animation can be set to the voices and you don't end up with dubbing disasters like any number of old Japanese/Chinese-to-American movies?

Senshi
01-14-2006, 09:27 AM
ooh that is a problem. lets just do voice acting first. It'l be hard though. (we need one more female voice actress)

Hakinhi
01-14-2006, 09:29 AM
ok..... we do voice acting first then... Once Moses and Selmo finish the script of the first episode. BTW: WE NEED MORE ARTISTS!

Sykoi
01-14-2006, 09:37 AM
Not necessarily true, some series do the animation first then the voice acting.
Its not entirely difficult just because each sound has an exact mouth movement - you can find tutorials and guides online pretty easily if you look.

Personally I'd like to see the animation done first, at the very least you can make the overall animation first (As in the character's movements and such) then add the mouths afterwards - that way the voice actors get a feel for the scene (I think thats how they do it in Japan, since they pump out a new episode every week - they wait til everything is finished to dub the series) (This is of course how they do it when dubbing anime in America - they go through and edit the mouths to match the english sounds)

Lip-syncing information: http://animation.about.com/od/flashanimationtutorials/a/animationphonem.htm
On a related note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animation - great animation resource
More info: http://animation.about.com/od/tutorials/a/introduction.htm

Senshi
01-14-2006, 09:55 AM
Hey guys. Change your sig image from the old one to this- (Anime Project members only)
and link it to this thread

Ronin
01-14-2006, 12:42 PM
*cries* augh, i can't join, i can only be a voice actor, and it seems the only slot left is for a female one.... O well, If you guys need any help ever, just pm me...

Have fun! this looks great!

Hakinhi
01-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Great new sig image. And looks like you will have help with the CGing too! im soo happy

Senshi
01-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok the website for the anime is up!
http://chaosreaper.greatnow.com/anime/

selmo
01-14-2006, 06:21 PM
The site looks great! Moses and I are working to start things up to get some stuff on it!!

Bengrizzly
01-14-2006, 06:38 PM
I'd like to help also if I could. I'm not a artist but voice acting and maybe helping with story line is something I can do. Let me know whats up.

Senshi
01-14-2006, 07:08 PM
great. we should post on here when the forum has a lot of members on so everyone can see it on the index

DeXtrose
01-14-2006, 07:46 PM
I just have to say one thing, you have to put in the antagonist that is going to start out the retail of Tatsumaki as Emperor, my character, Matshushite Koumyou (was Hatsu originally but Koumyou is better). He is a very charismatic yet secretive Emperor, and secretly leads a centuries old society of assassins. Well its just a suggestion, you dont HAVE to.. but anyways.

moses
01-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Dex that would probly work better in the comic. me and ninja had an idea that we need to show to sykoi, but your guy would fit in pretty sweet. even add a sweet way to open the game.

Senshi
01-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Video Sample #1
note: its in wmv

Jin
01-14-2006, 11:18 PM
hey guys, good luck!

I hope this turns out better than what happened to the comic.

selmo
01-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Dude that is awsome Senshi you get REP AND COOKIES

moses
01-14-2006, 11:20 PM
indeed the intro is sick.

Kiros
01-14-2006, 11:30 PM
hey guys, good luck!

How positive.. of you O.o
Also the comic is tring to get back on its feet, and Im helping, so dont be so negative about it. We could use support form the forum goers, even when we fall. Cause we are doing this for you guys. We love the forums!

ninjaxmaster
01-15-2006, 02:10 AM
hey guys, good luck!

URK, my fault, sorry about that, I can't take command of things well, my organizational skills are next to none existant.

That aside, I'd like to help the team in anyway you could think you could use me. So just PM me with something you want me to do, and I'll see if I can.

Senshi
01-15-2006, 03:19 AM
URK, my fault, sorry about that, I can't take command of things well, my organizational skills are next to none existant.

That aside, I'd like to help the team in anyway you could think you could use me. So just PM me with something you want me to do, and I'll see if I can.
will do ^_^ and i love getting compliments on things that i do ^_^

Raku
01-15-2006, 04:11 AM
*cries* augh, i can't join, i can only be a voice actor, and it seems the only slot left is for a female one.... O well, If you guys need any help ever, just pm me...

Have fun! this looks great!

i missed too :(

*cries even more*

selmo
01-15-2006, 10:50 AM
i missed too :(

*cries even more*

Dont worry I am sure we will need more peopel as we continue.

ToshiMaru
01-15-2006, 08:12 PM
hey guys, i was just introduced to this program called Moho, it is a 2D vector based animation program. Sykoi thinks it would be a great tool to use for the anime; i do to. http://www.lostmarble.com/moho/index.shtml i really suggest taking a look at the gallery. they have some great video clips of the kinds of movies that you can animate with.

selmo
01-15-2006, 11:30 PM
hey guys, i was just introduced to this program called Moho, it is a 2D vector based animation program. Sykoi thinks it would be a great tool to use for the anime; i do to. http://www.lostmarble.com/moho/index.shtml i really suggest taking a look at the gallery. they have some great video clips of the kinds of movies that you can animate with.

that is pretty cool toshi gotta see if the animators have anything better ^^

Senshi
01-15-2006, 11:31 PM
Sounds Great. BTW both the English and Japanese part of the site is mostly done! chaosreaper.greatnow.com/anime/
How do you get rid of those white lines inbetween images?

Sykoi
01-15-2006, 11:35 PM
What lines are you referring to?
Also: The site looks great, but might I suggest finding a good background color to cover the ugly white? It looks a bit awkward in 1600x1200.

Senshi
01-15-2006, 11:38 PM
After you click on either English or Japanese you go to a page where there are spaces inbetween images. (maybe its IO only)
edit: i viewed it with netscape and it looked good.

Sykoi
01-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Sorry but I honestly can't decipher that html, its butchered by the site generator you used :(
Aside from that, there must be an option in there.

Senshi
01-15-2006, 11:47 PM
I made the first part in Photoshop CS. the second part in Microsoft Word. (Im too cheap to get dreamweaver) And ive decided to switch to netscape because i can view my aol email and the sites i view look beter. (AOL, Netscape, and CompuServe kinda teamed up together)

Tenshin
01-15-2006, 11:48 PM
I would consider hearing a sample of your voice actors' work before hiring them.

Hakinhi
01-16-2006, 01:33 AM
Well, Senshi great job with the website.

Senshi
01-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Its kind of soon, but im moving the website to a better host. Im moving it because the new host has less ads and gives me 3 subdomains, and the Conquer Online ChaosReapers guild has been abandoned.

Xenetic
01-16-2006, 08:48 PM
ill sign up for writer or voice actor ( if you add new characters, youll need more voice actors! ^^)

Raku
01-17-2006, 06:55 AM
ill sign up for writer or voice actor ( if you add new characters, youll need more voice actors! ^^)

o_O that makes sense, why didn't i think of that?

If you guys need *sigh* any more voice actors i dont mind, though its only if its REALLY NECESSARY!

Utsuse
01-17-2006, 09:10 AM
I'll follow this project with excitement! Good luck!

Unfortnately I can't help since my computer broke down... :(

Lothius
01-17-2006, 09:38 AM
good luck and have fun and make it better than bleach btw japanese or english? :D

Kiros
01-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Um.. japanese or english.. heh i dont think any of our voice actors speak fluent japanese.. so im gonna have to say english

Senshi
01-17-2006, 02:48 PM
it will be hard ot make it better than bleach.
Well it will be in English, but since Hakin lives in Japan he could get some people to do the japanese version. If not we will do subtitles for all other languages if Tatsumaki gets that popular. (It Will)

Sykoi
01-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Created a forum for it, apply to the group in http://www.eoeforums.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

SePPukU
01-31-2006, 06:51 AM
what exactly would the artists job entail?
i am a proficient manga artist but cant draw landscapes and backgrounds.
also-style what style genre is tatsumaki?
perhaps a sample character to show might give me an insight.

i said CANT draw i shouldve said dont like to i am open to suggestion if you truly need backgrounds,what kind of building etc?

selmo
01-31-2006, 10:13 AM
what exactly would the artists job entail?
i am a proficient manga artist but cant draw landscapes and backgrounds.
also-style what style genre is tatsumaki?
perhaps a sample character to show might give me an insight.

i said CANT draw i shouldve said dont like to i am open to suggestion if you truly need backgrounds,what kind of building etc?

I am sure we can use char sketches, those are the hardest in most animes the backgrounds dont need to me works of absolute art. Just typical market settings and then mountinas/forest settings I dont think we have any like ring of fire filles with complex kanji written in flames for backgrounds

HajimeSaito
01-31-2006, 07:41 PM
What is CG?

Senshi
01-31-2006, 07:52 PM
the art of adding color to anime, manga, and all that other good stuff! ;)

SePPukU
02-01-2006, 05:28 AM
ok if you want character sketches i believe i can help as with simple backgrounds,as a new member i am a little confused as to where/how i get some pics in too you guys, should these be in pen or pencil and do you want them coloured?

selmo
02-01-2006, 10:12 AM
ok if you want character sketches i believe i can help as with simple backgrounds,as a new member i am a little confused as to where/how i get some pics in too you guys, should these be in pen or pencil and do you want them coloured?

I am not positive but either is fine, i think we have a few CG people but if you wanna CG yourself go for it (^_^), as for uploading pics try photobucket or somthing and "[img] [/ img]" tag them

SePPukU
02-02-2006, 05:02 AM
i can use photoshop, i got photoshop cs2/9,i'll cg some of my portfolio work and send it to one of you guys at tatsumaki project and you can see what you think of my skills and decide wether or not id be worth having as an artist does that sound like a good idea?

Hige Katsumori
03-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Could I be a voice actor? I am somewhat good at drawing but, I don't think I could commit to something like that... Plus I'd probably think all of my drawings are horrible and end up feeling bad about myself.
But anyways, I think my voice would be good for the calm sort of person that doesn't really talk all that much. That or a psychotic person like Sephiroth.

Zicdeh
04-10-2006, 11:16 PM
So how will we know if new episodes come out? will they be posted on the website?

Senshi
04-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Please ask questions in the Tatsumaki Anime Forum.

But the plan was to have a low quality version of a episode on the site and a high quality version on DVD. (10 Episodes per DVD)

Could a moderator or admin close & un-sticky this thread? Since there is a forum for this.