[Idea] Gladitorial combat and gambling [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : [Idea] Gladitorial combat and gambling

Aucillion
11-20-2005, 06:29 PM
This is from the [idea] Random Hero System

Also i think that what Selmo stated should kind of be put into the game also.... probably already will be... Still it would be awesome to see two heroes in combat at a arena, with tons of people making bets and the such.... lol, I wanna make a colloseum in Tatsumaki ^_^

This is a really high concept idea so probably wont make it in to the game butl for gladiatorial combat you could have village sumotori wrestle. in a big ring and you could pay to train your sumo and send him out for competitions for people to bet on him the village with the best sumo can wrestle in the imperial city and the sumo that wins could be awarded money by the emperorer or shogun I know in fuedal japan Sumo wrestlers were considered samurai even though they couldnt have a katana same with monk/priests.

Edit unless they are PC sumo wrestlers I think they would need really good AI to make it entertaining.

Xenetic
11-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Oh yes, this would definitely be a good idea! putting your npc students vs others. How about putting your real player students again others students? that would be great! see who teaches the best +D

Aucillion
11-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Oh yes, this would definitely be a good idea! putting your npc students vs others. How about putting your real player students again others students? that would be great! see who teaches the best +D

Well I was thinking NPC so the gambling could be somewhat automated.

Xenetic
11-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Well I was thinking NPC so the gambling could be somewhat automated.

Ah yea, that other thing was just a idea.