More, more, more! [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : More, more, more!

Tomoshibi
11-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Well, it looks like R&R is ending pretty soon. So, is anyone up for more roleplaying? I'd personally like to be part of a smaller story, with less peoples. Is anyone interested in the same, or have any good ideas for a story? Post here! To all you new people who have joined within the last month or so, this is a prime opportunity to start roleplaying. If we get too many people, we could probably split into groups - bigger stories like R&R got to be a little overwhelming after awhile. So yeah, just sitting here... waiting for some feedback. It seems like the forums are slowing down, and I'm sure this will get it moving again.

Kurosaki
11-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Id like to get into RP'n, and at some point when i get some free time, i think im going to take a small rp thread and turn it into a manga but thats providing i get hold of some free time and a scanner!

ToshiMaru
11-01-2005, 07:18 PM
i myself do have a plan for an RP, but its technically a one man operation. i might change my mind, i just need RnR to finish.

selmo
11-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Before we plan a new one and get everyone in a hype about it....why not just finish RNR...

Raku
11-02-2005, 04:14 AM
haha, good idea.

/wait for rnr finish +mode(on)

Ronin
11-03-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm gonna join whatever Rp i find interesting ^_^ so make your rps interesting! i might introduce one of my many new charis....(they aren't all Ikko, u no) One might actually fight for... *gasp* good!

selmo
11-04-2005, 10:03 AM
*cough* ikko people should post in ourRP thread *cough*

Tomoshibi
11-08-2005, 01:37 PM
*Slaps forehead and moans* Dang, I completely forgot that Ikko has a roleplaying thread. I gave it a peek, and it didn't look very interesting. If it actually picks up a little bit, maybe I'll post there. I started posting in the new RP "Chance Encounters", along with Ronin, Bento and ForlornHope. Its nice to see some new blood in the RP section - I feel that the RP threads are the liveliest section of the forum now, not that I mind : )