Few Questions about tatsumaki online [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : Few Questions about tatsumaki online

Matsuo
10-19-2005, 09:11 AM
I've seen you site and read about your game from MMORPG (http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/overview/gameID/176) and i can say i'm already impressed with the layout of it i do have a few questions though on the game. With me being in Matrix beta i would like to try this out.

Where is the server based?

Would there be any plans to launch this in europe with european servers?

Is there alot of content in game atm or just basic stuff while more is been added on?

And finaly is it possible to go throughout the game just crafting if u choose so?

Thank you for taking the time to reads these questions any help or answers would be much appreciated

Tomoshibi
10-19-2005, 10:32 AM
I can't answer your server questions, but I can tell you about some of the current content. Right now, the game is in its alpha stages, so theres not a whole lot to do. However, I've gathered some info throughout my readings in the forums, as well as screenshots. I dunno the links right now (too lazy to check) but from what I've seen so far is fireworks, a lone building in a grassy field, and a shifting sun (so you can tell night, day, etc). The alpha is in first person mode. Yes, you can just do crafting if you choose to do so. Like real Japan, not everyone was a warrior or assassin >.< I suggest you check out the articles in the Wiki. You can find the link to the wiki near the bottom of this forum's main page.

By the way - welcome to the forums! ^_^