10-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Moses' video schooled that guy 100%.

Kinjo
10-17-2005, 02:51 PM
No prices for guessing what his job is/future job

That Muay Thai scene was really cool

ToshiMaru
10-17-2005, 04:59 PM
the first set of stunts is called Parkour, or Urban Free Flow, it was created by some french dudes, as a minisport kinda like extreme skateboarding without the boards. Its not officially a sport because of the dangerous stunts and heights they climb and stuff, one site that i like is www.urbanfreeflow.com

then, the others ones are mostly, Muay Thai, some serious acrobatics, and this one martial arts that is crazy, i forgot which one, jujitsu, or something, but man its crazy, the can twist and fly like crazy. i remember seeing this one clip of a guy fighting just like that with a katana. it was awesome.

Raku
10-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah moses totally blew that guy out o the water, moses was more hypo and fast packed.

But he was still good, i likes the stuff he did at the end with the other dudes. hehe.

Kinjo
10-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Sounds like your refering to Capoeira, the Brazilian traditional MA of dance/fighting
imo its more of a dance that a combat art but it sure looks good :P

Jujutsu is far from spectacular :P, if u watch those cage fights/UFC u see lots of Jujutsu and its quite borring after a while, just like watching real wrestling.