Die Gaelicum.A DIEEE! [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : Die Gaelicum.A DIEEE!

Aidamina
09-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Dear Diarrohea,

I woke up today with a feeling of freedom at 10 am, no school for me today and i was looking forward to a nice day for my self. I booted the computer, checked my email and clicked away a notice from my virus scanner/protector AVG. I'm starting with a bit of browsing but after a minute or 2 another message from AVG: File is infected with Gaelicum.A. Mmmm never heard of that virus was my first thought and ordered AVG todo a full scan of my hdd. And i left the computer alone for half an hour. When i got back the whole screen was filled with notices from avg that a file has been infected. And the virus scan report shows i have roughly 7000 infected files on my hdd ( all exe files ) and it says it can't repair/clean them but it gives a link to a tool called Vcleaner.exe. I run the bloody tool and everytime it finds a virus it says: Virus detected.... Cleaned...
And i'm like okay that issue is solved. After it finished the complete harddisk i decide todo a quick reboot to make sure the virus isnt in my ram. And when i try to boot **** happends. It keeps restarting in a loop. I cant even access f*cking safemode its waste. So i went after the other computer and looked over the internet. And found out what the problem was. THAT ****ING SOB PROGRAM VLCLEANER DELETED ALL THE ****ING INFECTED FILES INCLUDING ALL WINDOWS EXES GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. EVERY ****ING PROGRAM IS LOST AND IM SO MAD. Sorry for the dutch :P
I can't even reinstall windows over the old one. And i have to format another disk full of games and dvd's to put windows on it again. ( Bill Gates please die )
Anyways, my day of freedom, turned out to be a day of HELL. And i'm restalling every now as we speak.

*Sigh*
/me feels like jumping of a bridge
anywayz,
Cya tommorow,
Aidamina

moses
09-15-2005, 05:02 PM
that really sucks

Hiromi
09-15-2005, 05:49 PM
awwww :( :hug:

Kinjo
09-15-2005, 06:16 PM
I have a similar problem on my system

I cant boot into safemode after getting some virus's
Think I have removed most of the virus's now but it musta screwed up something.

currently im working it out at www.geekstogo.com forums

really good place to solve any virus problems etc

The guys will keep helping ya until its solved (sometimes dont reply on first post but if u wait 3 days and tell them ur thread has no answer u get a tech assigned to ur case.