How did you guys get started with T:Law [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : How did you guys get started with T:Law

selmo
08-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Where di you hear about it and what about it makes you willing to post onthe forums 1 1/2 years away from teh schedualed release.
For me someone showed it to me a while ago i forgot who and just the whole RP aspect of it it amazing,

PS: Id also like to see what inspired the dev team to start creating it.

ToshiMaru
08-26-2005, 10:07 PM
i spend most of my days drifting from one MMO to another, but when i came upon Tatsumaki in mmorpg.com, i was directly hooked with it. Im, planning on setting my drifting days aside for awhile, because Tatsumaki is THAT special.

moses
08-26-2005, 10:09 PM
yep i came from mmorpg too. the fact that the devs listen to you and the feudal japan life hooked me.

ppharoah
08-26-2005, 10:18 PM
I read about this on Betawatcher.com, under all games, and have been hooked ever since!:) Love the Japanese aspect, and I loved that the devs were listening to their player base before the game came out and letting them express opinions to shape the game.

Chronor
08-26-2005, 10:21 PM
i spend most of my days drifting from one MMO to another, but when i came upon Tatsumaki in mmorpg.com, i was directly hooked with it. Im, planning on setting my drifting days aside for awhile, because Tatsumaki is THAT special.

Yep, Ditto! :D

glowsticknation
08-26-2005, 10:30 PM
i found it on MMORPG.com... like some of the other people here, and decided that since it has a combination of good vision, devs who listen, and good devs that i would stop by and see how the community faired me

Raku
08-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Honestly, i do not remember.

All i know is that im glad i found it though.

Slots
08-26-2005, 11:40 PM
Squidi.net ... long live AMD :(

Aucillion
08-27-2005, 01:14 AM
I was searching MMORPG.com for new mmo's the current batch kinda burned me out and I see this game and I thought how cool :)

Kiros
08-27-2005, 01:48 AM
I work up during the night, and the computer screen flashed on, for now reason and it was on the T:LaW main site.. O.o

Shuki
08-27-2005, 03:50 AM
So ToshiMaru, you're just going to sit around for a year or so and post on these forums till the game comes out? I think I will find a different game to play but I will be greatly anticipating the arrival of T:LaW.

Shuki