I have the 200 Dollars in my hand.... [Archive] - Eyes Out Entertainment Forums

View Full Version : I have the 200 Dollars in my hand....

AAronB
08-23-2005, 01:42 PM
I've been following the build of this site and game for a year, and it sounds so cool and awesome :). but all im tryin to figure out is right now if i preorder it, is it playable? i see server up does that mean the I can actually dl it log in and try it out? Also will i be able to put in my inpute from playing alpha and actually have it listened to? so far you guys have seemed like you do that, the whole listening to those who play games and know what they want. I'm quite excited about this, so if anyone could answer my questions that would be great. Or hell throw in your 2 cents as to what you know? oh and about making your own item is it jsut for you or everybody? (wants it to be unique) and what are the restrictions for it?

ninjaxmaster
08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
I'll let Sykoi answer those questions for you, as I'm unsure of if I'm allowed to or not.. :confused:

Kiros
08-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Basically, this can be sumed up with the answer, Yes. Preorder status gives you access to the alpha and beta, and the alpha sever is up, keep in mind its mainly for testing out the engine. I cant really say more then that. If you preorder you'll find that you can do just want you are looking to do.

>>>The unique items, nothing really has been released, except that itll be worthwhile. Remember when you preorder this is your decision, and no one can make it for you. Thats my two cents, but i recommend waiting and watching this thread till a DEV posts something, there in lies more insight. (just wait for more posts :P)

Sykoi
08-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Its mainly just to test the engine for now, we'll be adding more later.
Thats all I can say :p

glowsticknation
08-23-2005, 03:07 PM
all i can say is fireworks... just fireworks

AAronB
08-23-2005, 08:55 PM
...... So what i shouldnt do it? Lol, what are ya all sayin your all JUST sayin...
Well it wont make a huge diffrence if i do it now or in 6 months except in 6 months there will be more content right. So im asking is basically, i preorder and there is somthin i can check out right? i can get a character and run around? or somthin? until more and more stuff evolves? cmon guys be more specific lol.

and obviously im always gonna make my own choices.

Kiros
08-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Sorry, but were really not allowed to say anything..

Yukie
08-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Just send a PM to Sykoi and im sure he'll be able to answer all your questions.

Tenshin
08-23-2005, 09:20 PM
all he wants to know is, if he preorders, will he be able to play the alpha right away.

Kiros
08-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Lol, wrong, tenchijin we already said he could play Alpha with the preorder status. :D :D
Preorder status gives you access to the alpha and beta, and the alpha sever is up, keep in mind its mainly for testing out the engine. I cant really say more then that.

Tenshin
08-23-2005, 09:32 PM
The question is more to say, is it playable yet. Guess I have to explain myself a little more in my post next time.

Kiros
08-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Yes you can play. I cant go into detail on it, and I think thats what hes asking.

glowsticknation
08-23-2005, 10:17 PM
well, just in case anyone hasn't realized or doesn't know this yet, the reason no one (except sykoi) can go into detail is that we've signed away our ability to talk about it upon entering...

the game is in alpha right now and they are testing the game engine... even that little tid bit about the engine is breaking an NDA (non-disclosure agreement), but sykoi had already given out that information on the 1st page of this thread

Kiros
08-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks for clearing the air glow, I hope now you guys can understand.

Sykoi
08-23-2005, 10:34 PM
We may actually be closing the pre-order section of the site somewhat soon.
And hows this for reason enough: Every penny we receive, goes into developing Tatsumaki ;)

Jann
08-23-2005, 10:49 PM
ya hes curious about how developed the world is or will he just b running around and falling threw the floor all the time and stuff i would pre order because its no difference now or later u dont pay a subscripion fee during alpha but i just dont have 40 bucks i can spare right now

AAronB
08-24-2005, 03:19 AM
Sykoi, please dont close it yet, the having the money in my hadn was figurative lol i don't get paid till friday! ok yes well i'm pretty sure im doin it lol. i jsut gotta get paid first :) its quite exciting really, ive never alphaed a game nor have i ever wanted to play a game so bad. This has so many things like what ive wanted in an mmo (er at least it sounds that way) im just really stoked :D. i wont get lag will i? Broadband*

EDIT* ADD IN*

Also i've always ahd a problem with my router BS, for games taht were RTS or like i dunno, it hnever had a problem with WoW or WC3, or FPSs. So i really hope that i will be able to play it? because my router makes most RTS games unplayable and what not. Dunno if it will affect playing Tatsumaki?

Edit again: Are people nice? 'cause i don't wanna go in sayin Hey guys! *BLARG* *SHANK TO THE EYE*! or STFU NOOB! no 1337 stuff for you we can't group!

Kiros
08-24-2005, 04:19 AM
The people are my favorite part of tatuskmaki

Heh, Something else I like about Tatsumaki, is all the people I have met while waiting for it to come out, Thanks for all the fun converstations and what not.
You kids confuse me, but I like it. Tatsumaki wouldnt be the same without its loyal, and massive number, of unique forum dwellers. Hazar for Tatsumaki!

Tenshin
08-24-2005, 08:35 AM
We may actually be closing the pre-order section of the site somewhat soon.

NO! Wait six to eight weeks til my mastercard comes in... or give me your mailing address. >_>

selmo
08-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Not yet sykoi ill have the money soon im hoping to grpa the 200$ sub to 36 months free is a good deal!

Kiros
08-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Lol, sykoi, maybe you should start a Poll to see who needs an extention on the preorder. Seems so many people are conflicted buy money issues.

glowsticknation
08-24-2005, 02:34 PM
that amuses me thoroughly... at first everyone is all like "is it worth it? what are they testing? will i get to be able to play right away?" basically doubting the test we are in will be worth the money to them... then sykoi says he might be closing pre-orders and everyone is like "nooo!!!! don't do it, here *throws money at sykoi* take it all!!!"

yay for good business tactics :-p

Sykoi
08-24-2005, 03:06 PM
We will be closing in a few months (More than likely) because we will have reached the number of closed testers we need, no other reason than that (Well, maybe a few more that you'll find out later ;))

And don't worry everyone, we'll try to open alternative pay methods before we close it.

AAronB
08-24-2005, 08:10 PM
I just truly hope it will be the game i've dreamed of :) (er being that our dreams coincide sykoi) lol yah well ill message ya personally sykoi on friday. I leave for burning man saturday, so if not friday when i get back from that :). though i do have to say i thought it was funny and i noticed the same thing lol. With the whole oh i cant get the 40 dollars now but oh wait i have it now!! lol.

Tenshin
08-25-2005, 08:21 AM
Yes man, I have my money, just no way to pay it.